Up to 40% Off Advertised Rates - Deluxe 2 Bdrm Condominium
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Coldstream condominium is the ultimate retreat if you're looking for warm and cozy accommodations, while being surrounded by the majestic mountains.
This 2BR/1.75BA, 1100 square foot condo sleeps 4 and is located in picturesque Cascade Village.
This condo offers the latest amenities and offers a great location, Just minutes from Chair 20. This charming three bedroom condominium sleeps 4 The Coldstream complex offers an inviting heated pool and hot tub year round.
As a guest staying in this condominium you'll have full access to the Vail Cascade Resort including the world renowned Aria Spa & Health Club.
• Full use of the hotel's amenities including Outdoor heated pools and jacuzzi's
• Room service is available for dining in the privacy of your condominium
• Chair 20 is located within walking distance to the Resort
• A convenient Ski Concierge to store your equipment
• A complimentary shuttle service from your condominium to the Resort or Chair 20 is available
• Full service Concierge to arrange all of your restaurant and activity reservations
• Take a night off from cooking and dine in our restaurant 'Atwater' a truly magnificent experience.
Enjoy the luxury of visiting our exceptional resort and the comforts of home while staying in this stunning 2 bedroom condominium
Keywords: Condo, townhome, condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- King size beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Cross Country Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov 16 - Dec 12 $600 Dec 13 - Dec 25 $1125 Dec 26 - Jan 02 $1500 (25% off Holiday Week only) Jan 03 - Jan 23 - $850 Jan 24 - Feb 13 $940 Feb 14 - Feb 17 $1250 Feb 18 - Mar 30 $940 Mar 31 - Apr 14 $600 Sun - Wed 2 night min Thur - Sat 3 night min 5 night min 12/20-1/5/13 All rates are nightly, plus 16.8% tax and resort fee combined Ask about Travel Insurance and amenities available to you!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Jack and Jill Bath from Master to 2nd bedroom
2nd bedroom Twin on top, queen on bottom
Dining and Kitchen
View from balcony
Pool and Hot tub
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 15, 2013