Up to 40% Off Advertised Rates - Deluxe 2 + Loft Condominium
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Millrace condominium is the ultimate retreat if you're looking for warm and cozy accommodations, while being surrounded by the majestic mountains.
This 2BR/2.5BA + loft , 1360 square foot condo sleeps 5 and is located in picturesque Cascade Village.
This condo offers the latest amenities and offers a great location, Just minutes from Chair 20. This charming two + loft bedroom condominium sleeps 5. The Millrace complex offers an European Cold Plunge (Summer Only) hot tub and sauna year round.
As a guest staying in this condominium you'll have full access to the Vail Cascade Resort including the world renowned Aria Spa & Health Club.
• Full use of the hotel's amenities including Outdoor heated pools and jacuzzi's
• Room service is available for dining in the privacy of your condominium
• Chair 20 is located within walking distance to the Resort
• A convenient Ski Concierge to store your equipment
• A complimentary shuttle service from your condominium to the Resort or Chair 20 is available
• Full service Concierge to arrange all of your restaurant and activity reservations
• Take a night off from cooking and dine in our restaurant 'Atwater' a truly magnificent experience.
Enjoy the luxury of visiting our exceptional resort and the comforts of home while staying in this stunning 2 + loft bedroom condominium
Keywords: condo, townhome, condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Cross Country Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov 16 - Dec 12 $675 Dec 13 - Dec 25 $1200 Dec 26 - Jan 02 $1575 (25% off for Holiday Week only) Jan 03 - Jan 23 $925 Jan 24 - Feb 13 $1015 Feb 14 - Feb 17 $1325 Feb 18 - Mar 30 $1015 Mar 31 - Apr 14 $675 Sun - Wed 2 night min Thur - Sat 3 night min 5 night min 12/20-1/5/13 All rates are nightly, plus 16.8% tax and resort fee combined Ask about Travel Insurance and amenities available to you!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Dining & Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 15, 2013