Centrally Located & Ski in/Out! Slope Views, Family Friendly & Unbeatable Rates!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brian Head condo description
* A True Ski In and Ski Out Condo: You will find many properties listed as Ski In/Out in Brian Head that are actually not. Our condo is literally only 200 feet from the ski slope. Take a short walk across our parking lot, put on your skis or your snowboard and ski right onto the slope and down to the chair lift. You can access the entire mountain and every one of the chair lifts right from our condo. ENJOY!!
* Super Cozy and Immaculately Maintained: Our condo is super cozy with a very traditional wood burning fireplace in the middle of the well furnished living room and a fantastic loft overlooking it all. We have two terrific HD flat screen televisions, one in the living room and one in the loft surrounded by a wrap around sofa and a magnificent, broken in, leather recliner. Our kitchen is well stocked. It is so fun to make meals while you talk with and enjoy the company of your family and friends in the living room. Our condo is the perfect place for children and adults alike to kick off their shoes at the end of a long, thrilling day on the slopes and enjoy playing games together, talking over homemade meals, or just relaxing while watching a movie together.
* Grocery and Alcohol Delivery: How would you like to show up to your vacation with all of your groceries already put away and ready for your use? No more trips to the store before you leave for your vacation and no more making room for all of your food and alcohol with all of your luggage and ski equipment. We offer a complimentary grocery purchasing/stocking service on stays of 3 nights or more. If your stay is for fewer than 3 nights our grocery delivery service is available for a small service fee. Please inquire when booking.
* Professionally Cleaned: You have the peace of mind of knowing that our condo is professionally cleaned and detailed by Absolute Clean Freaks between every stay. They do an amazing job of making sure that our condo is not only cleaned between each guest but also completely sanitized, including all linens. When renting from individual owners it is important to know that you will show up to a perfectly clean and 100% sanitized vacation property. Absolute Clean Freaks uses really cool, professional, and 100% green cleaning products that are completely safe for you and your family,
If you want a worry free, SUPER cozy, and ski in/out vacation experience in Brian Head, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Keywords: townhome, ski chalet, cabin, condominium, town home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 6-13
- Queen size Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2), Twin Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Brian Head condo
Brian Head condo
Perfectly clean and spacious. Lots of kitchen supplies. The location is good, an adult can easily walk with skis and boots to the slope, still if you have to drag kids and their gear that would be a tiring walk. The laundry room works as a bedroom (the futon can sleep two extra people), though unfortunately the heating switch was broken in this room... The dining table misses the extension board, it would be nice to have a bigger dining table. Would stay again.
- Guest skiers with toddlers (Pasadena, CA)
- Date of stay 12/22/12
- Review Submitted 01/05/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: Sorry about the heater switch we didn't know it was broken. Had it fixed on Monday. We will put a note on the table that the extra leaf is kept under the master bedroom bed.
Comfortable & a great value
Comfortable & a great value
This condo is a great value! It is truly a 4 bedroom (1 bedroom has a washer/dryer in it, so I'm sure they're trying to be truthful w/3 bedrooms description) with an awesome upstairs loft (Kids - bring your XBox games!). It really is ski in/ski out, 2-3 downhill minutes to Navajo, so plan to have lunch at the condo. The freedom passes can be shared among your whole group, too. The kitchen has everything you'd need to cook and serve at least 10. Plenty of wood is provided for the fireplace and 2 balconies for enjoying the wonderful mountain views!
- Guest Sunchaser (Carlsbad, CA)
- Date of stay 01/02/12
- Review Submitted 03/01/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Great Condo! Excellent Location!
Great Condo! Excellent Location!
We stayed here from 1/29/12 - 2/3/12. This condo was a great value for us! Our group consisted of 2 families (4 adults, 6 kids). The proximity to Navajo Lodge was perfect - a quick (less than 5 minutes) drive to the resort for excellent skiing! The Resort is extremely family friendly... the instructors were great and we felt that our kids really learned how to ski a variety of terrain. If we had all of our ski equipment with us we could easily have skied right out the door to the resort. There was enough room for all ten of us to sleep comfortably. The condo was exceptionally clean and well kept. The kitchen was well stocked with food staples and all of the necessary utensils and small appliances any family would need - including a new stove, microwave, toaster, and crock pot! We stopped in Cedar City at Wal-Mart on the way up and picked up plenty of groceries (the General Store in Brianhead has plenty of grocery items but it's a little spendy). We were able to eat breakfasts and dinners at the condo and make lunches to take with us to the resort. The kids thoroughly enjoyed the loft upstairs - the xbox was a huge hit! We received 2+ feet of snow while we were there and the city does a great job of plowing the roads. The snow was amazing and we can't wait to visit again!
- Guest Love2SkiBrianhead (Irvine, CA)
- Date of stay 01/29/12
- Review Submitted 02/09/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
Summer Rate: $125/Night 2 night minimum ($750/week) May-Nov Winter Rate (Sun-Thurs): $250/Night 2 night minimum ($875 for all 5) Dec-April Winter Weekend Rate (Fri-Sat): $350/Night 2 night minimum Winter Weekly Rate (7 nights): $1500 Holiday Rate: $400/Night 2 night minimum Holiday Weekly Rate: $2300 Holidays 2013-14: Thanksgiving Nov. 28-30, Christmas Dec. 16- Jan. 1, Martin Luther Jan. 17-20, Presidents Day Feb. 14-17, Independence Day July 3-5 $125 Cleaning Fee, $250 Refundable Deposit, 13.6% Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: 4358670169
- Secondary: 4356911803
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013