River Retreat with Gulf Access with Heated Pool Floating Dock
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tarpon Springs house description
Beautiful river front home with heated pool, floating dock, davits for your own boat. A paved pad for fire pit outside with a picnic table for outside meals and just relaxing. A floating dock with a 2 man electric boat is available at request and dock has electric runnung to it for night fishing and radio hookup! House sleeps up to 8 people making this home a very afordable vacation with tons of adventure right on the river.
3 bedrooms with center bedroom having internet connection and computer desk. house has 2 flat screen tv's with direct tv hookup. 2 full baths and house has all cooking utensils. just bring thed suitcase and enjoy your vacation house here in sunny florida!
Keywords: GUESTS arriving at Holiday House don't mind if owner Capt. Keith aren't around to greet them personally, Mother Nature is happy to oblige. Outside this 1600 sq. ft. rental on the Anclote River, (five minutes north of Tarpon Springs and 35 minutes from St. Pete and Tampa Airport) seagulls soar overhead and dolphins and manatees commonly spotted in the river not to mention a excellent fishing river that goes straight to the Guld of Mexico. Visitors can relax on the deck, dock or in the pool with an outside fireplace to use after an exciting day of adventure. A small electric boat is provided for and extra fee and to enjoy the river.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Holiday offers a wealth of outdoor activities, only limited by your imagination. Water, sky, land, any sport of you ability. . A 9-hole golf course, restaurant is within walking distance. When you are on the property you really have your own piece of paradise to enjoy. The comment we receive most often is, "It's better than the photographs!" All the theme parks that one has always visited Florida with fun in mind, including Tarpon Springs, which is the home of the famous sponge docks and plentiful shops, restaurants, boating is right at your fingertips. The white sandy beaches where you can find shells galore, and state owned parks are only minutes away. Our vacation home is kid friendly, sorry no pets, and smoking is limited to the outdoors areas. Come to Florida, we are ready with our Key West cottage for your Holiday. Small 2 man electric boat for a additional fee must be maintained!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
50% Deposit with booking. All Prices are in US Dollars. Feb -Apr. .. $1,100/week .. $3100/month .. May-Jul ... $ 900/week .. Aug.-Dec .. $ 800/week .. $2600/month January Special $2600 / month State Renter Tax applies. (+ 10% of above) Cleaning fee $100 per stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (727) 687-2781
- Secondary: (727) 687-2781 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
river adventure, pool, fire pit, picnicing, 2 man electric boat, float dock!
queen bed with memory foam and a new flat screen tv with waqlk in closet.
2nd bedroom has window view of pool and river with lots of storage space
float down to the main river and enjoy untouched nature on the anclote river
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 17, 2012