5* Regent Grand 2 Bed Beachfront, Affordable Luxury
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grace Bay condo description
******ON SITE MANAGER'S SPECIAL******
You have found the perfect place to stay! The Regent Grand provides the best location, the best service and the best amenities – it is in fact perfect!
Welcome to the Regent Grand, a vacation to remember, an experience never to forget!
Suite 306 is Regent Grand managed – meaning you are a number one guest, and you receive all the amenities offered by the hotel, the beach towels, full Concierge service, room service from The Vix Bar and Grill, daily housekeeping, Clarins bathroom amenities and more!
This beautiful, boutique & beachfront property occupies 300ft of Grace Bay Beach, voted the number one beach in the world by both Conde Naste Magazine and World Traveller Award. The backdrop is the sparkling, sapphire and turquoise waters, soft white sand, swaying palm trees and whispering sea grasses.
Our suite is a fabulous private residence located directly on Grace Bay beach, with the living room doors opening onto an expansive balcony overlooking Grace Bay Beach – you literally open the sliding double doors to let both the fresh air and outside in! Our suite is elegant-chic, West Indian style. We left no detail to chance. The kitchen is stocked with top of the line stainless steel Frigidaire appliances and granite countertops and the bathrooms Egyptian cotton linens.
Our private terrace is furnished with Brown Jordan furniture. We have a 42' table with 4 chairs, with a 'sling' chair and a footstool. it is a fantastic place to watch the world go buy or enjoy coffee as the sun rises or a glass of wine as it sets.
We promise you the following amenities:-
• 1900 square feet of living space
• Master suite includes his and her closets, electronic safe, king bed, 32' Sony HDTV and Sony Blue-ray DVD player.
• Second bedroom with 2 twin beds, Sony 22' HDTV amd Sony DVD player, alarm clock
• Interior Designed locally in stunning colours to complement the Caribbean atmosphere. Our Living area is complete with a 55' Sony flat screen TV and Sony Blue-ray DVD player.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas and free high-speed internet in the suite. Cell phones available to rent
• Breakfast counter for 3 barstools
• Full kitchen with dishwasher, icemaker and coffee maker
• En-suite washer & dryer, iron and ironing board
• Dining area to sit six people
• Bathroom toiletries by Clarins, two spa robes, slippers and hair dryer in each bathroom
• AC System with digital thermostats and ceiling fans in every room
Inspired by Italian and Caribbean architecture this elegant property is nestled among 4 acres of lush tropical landscaping. With its travertine marble throughout, peaceful piazza courtyard The Regent Grand is quintessentially Caribbean laid-back cool! Guests have the best of both worlds – the combination of a secure and private condominium with the service that befits only the most upscale of hotels. Concierge is second to none on island and the staff prides itself on its personalized service.
A private boardwalk leads to the stunning beach where you will find complimentary beach loungers, chairs, umbrellas and towels with beach service provided by Harvey’s Bar. The stunning, mosaic infinity pool, is heated, never in the shade and has two heated Jacuzzis.
For the energetic the Regent Grand has great hard, flood lit tennis court with complimentary racquets and an excellent Nautilus Gym. They also have bikes on hand to borrow for those who want to explore a little further afield.
When you tire of the beach, visit Teona Spa - great service and over 25 years’ experience in Spa Treatments, specializing in massage from around the world - they will even come to your room! Concierge will have specials and discounts on hand!
The location is perfect, while the hotel is quiet and secluded, on the doorstep you will find The Regent Village - “The Heart of Provo”, the center of arts, entertainment and dining in Grace Bay. There are over 20 restaurants to suit all tastes within walking distance – Mediterranean at The Vix Bar and Grill, Italian and pizza, US, Indian, Thai and the Kobe Beef at Yoshis Sushi bar is definitely not to be missed. The islands only gourmet grocery store is a 5 minute walk away where you can pick up all your weekly provisions. Within the Regent Village you also find duty-free jewelry stores, beach fashion, souvenirs, Flavours of the Turks and Caicos and some of the best dive operators in the country.
The Turks and Caicos is the perfect destination for everyone - romantic walks and time alone for a honeymoon or anniversary; a time to reconnect with family and sail out to uninhabited islands; for the more adventurous the TCI boasts the world’s third largest coral reef, snorkling can be found just off the beach at The Whitehouse and Coral Gardens and the scuba is some of the best in the world. Regent Grand Concierge is great, helpful and approachable. They have special deals with many of the operators within the TCI, for instance pony trecking, off-roading, taxi service and more.
LOCATION: The Regent Grand is located only 10 miles from Providenciales International Airport. The airport has direct, non-stop flights from New York, Miami, Boston, Toronto and Charlotte and is served by major US and European airlines including AA, Jet Blue, Delta, US Airways, British Airways, West Jet, Air Canada. Air Canada begins starts non-stop flights from Halifax in February.
The official language is English, the currency of the TCI is the US dollar. North American and European residents do not need a Visa, but a passport is required.
Electricity is US/Canadian standard.
Keywords: Grace Bay, condo, condominium, flat, apartment, suite, luxury, beachfront, value, stunning, ocean, view, 5 star, 4 star, unique, golf, tennis, boutique, charming, view
- 1900 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- We have over 90 US cable TV channels, DVD Library with up to date listings is found with Concierge, Full concierge Service with The Regent Grand Hotel, Spa Treatments available at Teona Spa, Cell phones available at great rates through Concierge. There is a pool and beach service where the staff will organize your beach lounger before you arrive, complete with cold water and fab, fluffy towels....moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- We can offer discounted rates at Provo Golf and Country Club, The Turks and Caicos’ only 18 hole championship golf course and consistently rated in the top 10 courses of the Caribbean. Manicured greens, lush fairways, TaylorMade club rentals, electric buggies, West Indian inspired clubhouse with golf shop and Fairways Steakhouse make it a true golfers’ paradise. Recently added, kids under 16 play free when playing with their parents. Visit www.provogolfclub.com for more information....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer/Fall Rates: 18th April to 19th December - $978.25 per night Winter Rates: 4th January – 17th April - $1,416.00 per night The above rates are not inclusive of 10% service and 12% Government Tax Please note the service charge is paid directly to the Staff The rates include daily housekeeping Please contact us for rates over the Christmas Period
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Providenciales International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: TCI Ferry to North & Middle Caicos at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Grace Bay Beach at Grace Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Harvey's Bar, The Vix Bar & Grill at Grace Bay
- Nearest Golf: Provo Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Vix Bar & Grill at Grace Bay
- Primary: +1 649 941 7770
- Secondary: Toll Free US & Canada 877 537 3314
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Regent Grand Beachside
designer living room with HD TV
large dining area to seat 8
Beautiful bathrooms, Clarins amenities, and Kohler fittings
Boardwalk to the beach
Harvey's poolside bar
Flood lit tnnis and complimentary raquets
Provo golf and Country Club 4th hole - tricky par 5
The ocean really is this colour!
Mosaic pool complete with two jacuzzis, beach side loungers and bar
2nd Bedroom with ensuite
Stunning Views from Balcony
Calvin our charming concierge
Edmonde from Teona Spa performs massage on the beach
Take a walk on the beach to view the treasures of Grace Bay
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013