Cove's End - Secluded, on the Water; Dsl in Deer Isle
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Deer Isle house description
Completed in 2005, this private home is located on quiet, scenic Long Cove, on the water. The property has 350 feet of shore line. A small stream runs down one side of the property and empties into a pretty inlet to the right of the house. Seals, bald eagles and osprey are sometimes seen from the porch along with other shore birds and wildlife.
The 1400 sq. ft. house is built on an open plan. Downstairs holds a large family room/kitchen/dining area, and a separate combined master bedroom/bathroom/laundry suite that opens on to a deck. All room feature solid white oak flooring.
The bedrooms, kitchen and living areas look out on tidal Long Cove in the direction of the sunrise that, from the queen size bed in the master bedroom, can be absolutely breathtaking. Upstairs holds a very large, open bedroom with two single and one double bed.
There is also it's namesake, Blue Hill, which lends itself to a good hiking challenge. Cruises are available that take visitors around the islands as well as to Vinalhaven, North Haven and Isle au Haut.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- iron & board, coffee maker, 4 ring stove, blender, lobster pot, spices, toaster, stove top burners, oven, washing machine, sofabed, audio tape player, books, games adults, radio, screened porch/lanai, boat+paddles, activities guide, alarm clock, local maps, restaurant dining guide, toilet paper, soaps basic and towels provided. The floors are hardwood and tile throughout with knotty pine trim. The kitchen is clean and complete and includes all kitchenware and appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender. A washer and dryer are available on the first floor. Electronic amenities include a TV with a DVD/VCR player and satellite TV service, radio/CD player, local phone service and high-speed internet access via DSL with wireless connectivity. Outside, a propane grill is present as is a picnic table and a 12 foot dingy with oars. A screened porch provides a relaxing bug-free outdoor environment for the evenings....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
800.00 - 1200.00 per week 70.00 - 70.00 Cleaning. 7.00 - 7.00 Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Queen sized bed in master bedroom
From the back porch
Double bed upstairs bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013