a Lake House Escape Three
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blanchard house description
This private fenced in, secluded 3 bedroom, 2 Bath, 3 Car Garage vacation rental home with a GREAT lake view in an older, middle-class neighborhood, is a great way to check out the Lake Livingston area without bustin' your budget! Location is convenient... just a short walking distance from the lake with swimming and boat rental availability. Shopping, entertainment, local events and dining are just minutes away.
********Please Call For Faster Service & Up To Date Info********
I have limited access to emails so if you are interested in my rental properties please
Keywords: Beautiful Home on the Lake
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 6-14
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bedroom - 2 Bath - 3 Car Garage 1 Bathroom has a Jacuzzi Bathtub Hot Tub on Back Porch Just 5 Blocks away - Outside private enclosed pool shower - hot and cold water! 4 Full Size Beds upstairs in 2 bedrooms King Bed - (1) Master Bedroom Downstairs 2 Queen Size Sofabeds - In Living Room Area 2 Full Size Roll-Away Beds for extra people Sleeps 14 Full Kitchen Basic Cooking & Servingware (dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses) Refrigerator w/Icemaker, Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker Linens, Towels Washer & Dryer (4) TV with Cable Central Air & Heat Private Boat Slip and Boat Dock 5 Blocks Away - with swimming area FREE WIFI This home shares my private swimming pool and is shared between my three rentals only!!!! Swim at your own risk no life guard on duty!!! No glass is allowed at the pool!!! No food and no dogs near the pool!!! Pets OK with owner permission, no wieght limit ********Please Call For Faster Service & Up To D...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Lake View
- Fishing, skiing, tubing, swimming. There is a 9 public hole golf course just 15 minutes away. Wal-Mart is only 8 minutes away. There is a Public Boat Ramp and Boat/Jet Ski Rentals at the front of the subdivision! ***Private Boat Slip with swimming and Boat Dock also available 5 Blocks Away!!!!*** Waterfront Cafe (Indian Hills Cafe) just minutes away at the front of the subdivision - they has great breakfast, homemade hamburgers, french fries and onion rings they also sell ice and some grocery items. Several 'local' Restaurants just minutes away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nightly rates 119 to 145 After Labor Day and Before Memorial Day Weekend Sunday through Thursday $119 per night with a 2 night minimum!!! Weekend Nights Friday & Saturday $139 per night with a 2 night minimum!!! Weekly Rates: Please call for more information!!! Rates may vary during holidays and special events Please call for discount weekly and monthly rates Reservation deposit is $150 or 50% of rental, whichever is greater.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 (713) 592-9953
- Secondary: (800) 227-5883 (Toll Free)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front on House
Back Patio with swimming pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013