Luxury Apartment in Chiado - Portuguese Royal House Building
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lisbon apartment description
A luxury apartment for up to six people. It has spacious rooms and it is fully equipped. If you are visiting Lisbon on vacation or in business this apartment offers all the comfort and privacy that you need.
This apartment is situated on the first floor (with elevator) of a building in Chiado. The building belongs to the Royal House.
The subway is at a few steps away and is it also walking distance to the train stations that can take you to the beaches around Lisbon, to Sintra and to all the sightseeing in and outside the city.
The apartment has 130 m2 and has been renovated to include the following:
- one living room with 30 m2, cable TV and stereo. It has a double sofa-bed (200cm x 190 cm);
- a dining room with 15 m2 with a table for 6;
- a bedroom suite with a double bed (200 cm x 200 cm) that can be separated in two single beds;
- a bedroom with two single beds (100 cm x 200 cm);
- a bathroom with bathtub;
- a fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and oven, dishwasher, washing and dryer machine, microwave and a fridge with freezer.
* All the rooms are provided with central heating and air conditioning is provided in the suite bedroom.
* Wireless broadband access available for those who have their own laptop with Wi-Fi compatible equipment.
* There is a garage in another building not far away form the apartment that can be used by our guests upon request and additional fee.
* We will welcome you with a bottle of cold 'vinho verde'.
Keywords: luxury apartment, vacation rental flat, holiday apartment, Lisbon city center, Lisbon historic center, Chiado
- 30 m²
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- It is close to shops, restaurants, cafes, banks, cash machines, public transports (inc subway station Baixa/Chiado station 50 meters away and electric trams) 24 hour taxi stands, etc. Also in the same square there are a pharmacy and a post office, as well as grocery shops within 5 minutes walking. To go to Sintra or to Óbidos you must catch the train at Entre-Campos train station, which is just a short subway trip from Chiado....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
An excellent base to explore LisbonGuest comment entered by manager
An excellent base to explore Lisbon
We were booked into another apartment however TTL advised 2 weeks prior that there were issues with the plumbing and the apartment might not be ready. They suggested this appartment and offered it to us for the same price we had booked the other one for. So we got this apartment for a bargain price! It is a lovely apartement, very spacious, good beds, very clean, with appliances provided. Check in was easy, we were met at the apartment after a phone call from the airport, and were able to leave our bags at the TTL office for a few hours on the day we checked out for a small fee. The location is good, quiet in the apartment at night time and a short walk from Barrio alto. The one downfall is that there was no additional toilet paper, no soap, no milk, and no dish washing liquid or tabs provided and the mini macardo's are only open during the day time. On the whole our stay was very enjoyable.
- Guest Sandra
- Date of stay 04/09/12
- Review Submitted 05/14/12
Low Season (2 pax) - 110€ / night Low Season (4 pax) - 150€ / night Low season (6 pax)- 190€ / night Medium Season (2 pax) - 140€ / night Medium Season (4 pax) - 180€ / night Medium Season (6 pax) - 220€ /night High Season (2 pax) - 168€ / night High Season (4 pax) - 216€ /night High Season (6 pax) - 264€ / night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Aeroporto Lisboa at 10.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Cais do Sodré at 527 Metres
- Nearest Train: Cais do Sodré at 527 Metres
- Nearest Motorway: A5 at 4.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Cascais at 29.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: In the street at 20 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Rua Mira Golf at 27.7 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: In the street at 20 Metres
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.