Perfect! 1 Block to Lake, 5 Min to Skiing, Hot Tub, Pets, Bikes, 3rd Night Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Al Tahoe cabin description
Located just 1 Block from Spectacular Lake Tahoe and 2 Miles From Heavenly Ski Resort!
FALL, 2013-$205 PER NIGHT AND GET THE 3RD NIGHT FREE OR 7 NIGHTS FOR ONLY $1,050!
ALSO, WE HAVE A MID-WEEK SPECIAL-3RD NIGHT FREE (SUN THRU THURSDAY)
WINTER/SUMMER 2014-$315 PER NIGHT AND GET THE 4TH NIGHT FREE! OR 7 NIGHTS FOR ONLY $1,595!
WE JUST BOUGHT 4 ADULT BIKES FOR YOUR USE ON MILES OF BEAUTIFUL BIKING TRAILS LOCATED 1 BLOCK AWAY!
The Cool Tahoe Cabin is a beautiful two-story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath 'Tahoe' style cabin located just 1 block from Spectacular Lake Tahoe and 2 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort. The cabin sleeps up to 12 and has been completely renovated throughout with your comfort in mind. The Cabin has a hot tub cleaned after every visit. It has a large screen HDTV, VCR, DVD, Playstation 3, Wifi, washer and dryer, dishwasher and a large, fenced backyard for your pets. We are pet friendly and we have no additional pet booking fees. We have 4 adult bikes for your use on miles of beautiful biking trails located just 1 block away!
The cabin's kitchen has granite countertops, new cupboards throughout, and is fully stocked with everything except the food! The livingroom has a beautiful gas stove and Tahoe stone hearth.
The downstairs Master Bedroom has french doors which lead out to the back deck and hot tub. The upstairs Master Suite has a large walk in closet and french doors which lead out to the balcony. All 4 bedrooms have been beautifully decorated in the Tahoe Style with wood furnishings throughout.
The Cool Tahoe Cabin has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The Cabin sleeps 12 in 4 queen and 4 single beds. No pull out sofas!
There are 3 parking spaces on site and another parking space on the street.
Come and enjoy this beautiful Tahoe Cabin and walk 1 block to the Lake each evening to see the sun setting behind the Sierra Mountains.
Welcome to your Tahoe Home.
Keywords: cabin, pet friendly, dog friendly, near lake and skiing
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Queen size Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- We have 4 adult bikes, an iron & board, coffee maker, 4 ring stove, freezer, blender, grill, toaster, stove top burners, coffee grinder, oven, washing machine, books, games kids, radio, car, walkway to water, barbecue, Fully Fenced, Shed, bikes, activities guide, ceiling fans, Living Area, paper towels, local activities guide, central heating, alarm clock, local maps, restaurant dining guide, laundry soap, shampoo, toilet paper, hot tub, soaps basic and towels provided....moreless
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Deck / Patio
- Porch / Veranda
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Autumn Foliage
- Paddle Boating
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- The Cool Tahoe Cabin is located only 1 Block from Spectacular Lake Tahoe and Regan Beach. It is also located only 2 miles from wonderful Heavenly Ski Resort for great skiing and snowboarding. Only 4 blocks away is a beautiful mountain meadow which has a trail to the 'locals' beach and is a great place to walk fido. The South Shore casinos, theater and restaurants are only 2 miles away. Grocery stores and local restaurants are 5 minutes away. There's so much to do...hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, walking, golfing, water sports, horseback riding, or just reading a good book by the fire! It's a perfect place to come and just have some fun! Relax at one of the most beautiful places on earth...Lake Tahoe in our Cool Tahoe Cabin which has been beautifully renovated to fit your every need. Mark Twain once said: 'To breathe the air that angels breathe, come to Lake Tahoe.' He's right. The air is clean and sweet with the smell of our Sierra Pine Forests. We love it and we know you will, too. If you like biking, the Cool Tahoe Cabin has 4 adult bikes just ready for you to ride. There are several miles of biking trails just a few blocks away. Regan Beach, just 1 block away, has paddle boarding available for rent in the summer. The South Lake Tahoe Boat Ramp is only 3 blocks away! And it's one of the least expensive boat ramps at Tahoe. Make a decision you will never regret. Come and enjoy spectacular Lake Tahoe and the beautiful Cool Tahoe Cabin....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The Cool Tahoe Cabin was great!Guest comment entered by manager
The Cool Tahoe Cabin was great!
Great location, walking distance to the Lake and the bar. What more could you ask for? The kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms were clean...so clean, in fact, we couldn't believe it was a rental. Will be back next year!
- Guest Sean
- Date of stay 10/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/21/13
We enjoyed the fireplace and jacuzzi nightly!Guest comment entered by manager
We enjoyed the fireplace and jacuzzi nightly!
We had an absolutely fantastic stay at the Cool Tahoe Cabin. We loved having room to hunker down and rest. We enjoyed the fireplace and jacuzzi nightly. Ahhhhh! The crisp fall weather and the changing colors on the trees were just gorgeous. Thanks for all the great recommendations in the guest book. They were very helpful when it came to planning our daily adventures.
- Guest Suzanne
- Date of stay 10/01/13
- Review Submitted 10/08/13
Breathtaking!Guest comment entered by manager
Breathtaking! We loved the interior design! It was fantastic! We look forward to booking another rental soon.
- Guest Tom
- Date of stay 09/12/13
- Review Submitted 10/05/13
Your cabin was very warm and welcoming!Guest comment entered by manager
Your cabin was very warm and welcoming!
Your cabin was very warm and welcoming! It was an amazing experience. Thank you for your hospitality.
- Guest The Pilsanos
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/24/13
We enjoyed the comforts of your home!Guest comment entered by manager
We enjoyed the comforts of your home!
We enjoyed the comforts of your home. Had a great time, good weather and many happy memories. Thank you!
- Guest The Talaman Family
- Date of stay 08/17/13
- Review Submitted 08/24/13
Cabin was awesome!Guest comment entered by manager
Cabin was awesome!
Cabin was awesome! Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time.
- Guest Palmer
- Date of stay 07/26/13
- Review Submitted 08/04/13
This was a great experience!Guest comment entered by manager
This was a great experience!
The cabin was amazing, as well as the location! This was a great experience. The kitchen is amazing! The hot tub was extremely relaxing! Thank you so much for letting us enjoy this beautiful cabin!!
- Guest Elliot
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/04/13
Cabin awesome!Guest comment entered by manager
Cabin awesome! Location Great! Thanks so much!
- Guest Jennifer
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/04/13
A Beautiful Home!Guest comment entered by manager
A Beautiful Home!
You have a beautiful home. I love your kitchen! We very much enjoyed out time in your home. Extremely comfortable. VERY CLEAN! Love the Lake. Thank you.
- Guest San Jose Family
- Date of stay 07/07/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
We were very happy.Guest comment entered by manager
We were very happy.
The proximity to the Lake, restaurants and Stateline is what first attracted us to the Cool Tahoe Cabin. We were very happy when we arrived and saw your beautiful cabin. Everything was so clean and the decor was very cute. Thank you!
- Guest Vicki
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/02/13
2013-14 Winter/Summer-$315 per night AND GET THE 4TH NIGHT FREE! Non-Holiday! 2013 Fall-$205 per night AND GET THE 3RD NIGHT FREE! Non-Holiday! 2014 Winter/Summer-$1,595 for 7 Night Special! Non-Holiday! 2014 Spring/Fall-$1,165 for 7 Night Special! Non-Holiday! Christmas, 2013 Rate is $476 per night with a 5 night minimum. New Years, 2013 Rate is $525 per night with a 5 night minimum. 175.00 Cleaning Fee and 10% Tax. All other holidays are $358 per night with a 3 night minimum.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 50 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bars and Restaurants at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Heavenly Ski Resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: South Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1 1-530-388-5253
Links to more information:
Perfect Tahoe Cabin Only 1 Block to Lake! 2 Miles to Skiing!
Newly renovated kitchen with granite countertops.
Gorgeous downstairs bedroom with French Doors leading to the deck and hot tub.
Upstairs Bedroom with French Doors to Balcony with Filtered Views of Lake!
Sweet upstairs log bedroom with Chalet Style Ceilings.
Regan Beach/Park is located only 1 Block Away! Beautiful Tahoe Views!
Family enjoying "Locals" Beach, only 4 blocks away!
Heavenly Ski Resort is only 2 miles away!
Tahoe has world class skiing!
Take a boat to Emerald Bay!
Tahoe...voted the most beautiful Lake in America in 2012!
Your Tahoe Home Awaits You.
Wonderful New Private Hot Tub with Jets. Cleaned After Every Visit!
Beautiful Tahoe Style Livingroom.
Beautiful downstairs bedroom.
Gorgeous Log Trundle Bed.
Homey, Warm Livingroom and Gas Fireplace with Tahoe Stone Hearth.
Mountain Meadow and trail leading to "Locals" Beach is only 4 blocks away!
Ginger just loves the walk to the locals beach in the meadow located 5 min away.
Beautiful Emerald Bay is only 20 minutes drive away!
Tahoe is beautiful in all seasons!
Welcome to your Tahoe Home- The Cool Tahoe Cabin.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013