Luxurious 4bd/3BA Regal Palms Townhome Rates $79 to $115 Pn
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Regal Palms townhome description
Our luxurious 4 bed/3bath Townhome is located at the prestigious Regal Palms Resort & Spa. It is a Triple AAA/CAA (3 diamonds) & The Guild of Florida Owners (5 star) rated resort. We are 10 minutes from Disney, 20 minutes from Universal and very close to Orlando's Theme Park and Seaworld.
The luxurious 18 hole, 72 par, HIGHLANDS RESERVE GOLF COURSE is adjacent to the resort.
The townhome Address is: 4123 Calabria Avenue, Davenport, Fl, 33879, USA. This can be easily accessed on Google Maps. See Google Map below or on RHS. It is situated off Sandmine Road, off Highway 27.
THE RESORT AND CLUBHOUSE
Regal Palms Resort & Spa has its own on-site WATER PARK. The park is set on 2acres of tropical landscaped surroundings, with extensive SUNDECKS, LAZY RIVER, WATERSLIDE, WATERFALL, 2 large HEATED POOLS, plus whirlpool/spa There is waiter service at the pool area with the added benefit of complimentary towels and lounge chairs. At the pool is a fully licenced bar and grill for your convenience and is 4 minutes walk, within a fully FENCED and SECURITISED perimeter, from the townhome. There is also a fully fitted fitness centre/gyme at the clubhouse to have a daily work-out before going for a swim. There is free Wifi internet connection at the pool/grill area. The games room has a pool table, air hockey table and various video game machines. There is an internet cafe with 4 work stations and wireless broadband for use with laptop national and international calls.
SPA HEALTH CENTRE
Tha Spa Health Centre, offers guests Hot Stone Aromatherapy, Message for the body, tropically infused facials, body scrubs, waxing, lazar treatments, manicures, pedicures and spray tanning, plus Multi-Jet all-over Power Shower and Spray Tan Room. You will find a further indoor heated Jacuzzi/Spa, Sauna Room, and Steam Room to relax you after your invigorating workout.
The two storey townhome comprises a fully fitted open plan kitchen with utensils. The main bed upstairs has a kingsize bed with en-suite bath/shower and TV. The second bedroom on lower floor, has a queensize bed with en-suite bath/shower and TV. The latter has its own front door entrance (It is wheelcahair friendly). The other two bedrooms have twin beds and share a third bath/shower, They both have TV's for the kids. The lounge/ diningroom has a 32'' flat screen TV, with a video game console, video games and DVD player. The dining area seats 6. The lounge leads out onto a patio area, which leads onto extensive lawns where the kids, and dad and mum, can play ball games to their hearts content.
The Berry Town shopping centre is a short distance from the town house. Here you can aquire your groceries, necessities, have a meal at a restuarant, have a take-away and find an ATM.
There is Wifi wireless internet connection in the townhome.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
Deposits: A deposit of $200 will be required on completion of the booking contract. This secures the booking. The balance of payment will then be required 8 weeks before arrival. The full rental is required if there are 8 weeks or less before arrival. A Security Deposit of $250 is required to cover damage/breakages. This is refundable within 14 days of departure after inspection of the property. This can be put 'on hold' two weeks before arrival if payment is made by card.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Personal Check
RESORT FEE $11.95/DAY
Other Fees: THERE IS A $11.95 A DAY PER TOWNHOUSE/HOME, RESORT FEE. This is NOT included in our rates as it is paid directly to the resort when checking in at reception.
There will be a cleaning fee for stays of 6 days or less. Rates available on request. Optional extras - Maid service - Airport pickup - Welcome pack - basic groceries etc
Stays of 3 days or longer are required.
Keywords: A memorable family holiday in luxurious surroundings - Disney - Universal - Theme Park - Sea World - Golf - Complete relaxation in your 2 story townhome with all the amenities- TV's in all rooms - Swimming with water park - Bar and Grill on site - Health Spa & Sauna - Aromatherapy - Fun for all.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- REVIEW Great Deal -.A+++++ July 23, 2010 We had a wonderful stay. Everything that you could ask for was included, even toys for the kids. Its within 30 minutes away from Disney, Seaworld and Universal. The house was extremly clean. The children loved the pool and water slide. The price was awesome. Much cheaper than a hotel. I went with my son, my brother & his family and there was plenty of space. We probably saved half by choosing to stay here over a hotel. The master bedroom was enormous. The bedroom( queen bed) downstairs had a seperate entrance and private bathroom. The communication with owner and property manager was great. They were very easy to get in touch. Debbie( manager) was very helpful with the booking. We had a great experience. This was our first time renting from a private owner and I was a little nervous that the house was not going to be as described. The pictures show the house perfectly. Will definetly get in touch with Vanessa(owner) to stay there again next...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- REVIEW Wonderful! Beautiful! April 23, 2011 What a beautiful place! The communication between Vanessa and Debbie was fantastic and booking was easy. The townhouse is exactly as pictured! Fully equipped and comfortable! We had 2 families and plenty of room. The pool area was clean and enjoyable as well. The weather didnt hurt either! Close to everything but far enough away to be quiet and relaxing. Look forward to staying there again next year~ Thanks! . F. Shuford Charlotte, NC USA Very nice property August 10, 2010 Our stay at the Regal Palms Resort was very nice. The check in and out process was very simple since we had our confirmation. The townhouse was very clean and well stocked. The only thing that could use some improvement is the pool area. It is good but we would have enjoyed it more if the pool area was bigger. We would stay here again if we come to the Orlando area for another vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates are per week and are inclusive of Florida State Tax per day per week 20 July - 31 August 90 700 01 September - 15 December 90 600 16 December - 05 January 2013 100 800 $700 for longer stays 06 January - 28 February 2013 95 650 01 March - 30 April 2013 95 650 01 May - 30 June 2013 90 650
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 4075664227
- Secondary: +44 07904819402
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Regal Palms Pool Area & Spa
Front View of the Townhome
The Great Room/Lounge
The Main Bedroom with King Size Bed
The Lazy River at Pool and Spa
The Dining Area
Patio area showing extensive lawns where ball games can be played
2cd Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Regal Palms Entrance
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.