Sea Isle City, Nj Townhouse for Rent-222 79th Street; East
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Isle City townhome description
Sea Isle City, NJ Townhouse for rent on 79th Street in the Townsend Inlet section. This property is available for rent weekly (will consider renting weekends) from May 3, 2014 to November 1, 2014. 4 bedrooms; 3.5 baths. Sleeps up to 10 people. Beach Tags and all utilities are included with the rent. Families only. No pets. Plenty of onsite parking. The house was built in the year 2000.
3 TVs w/ cable; 2 VCRs;and 2 DVD players. There are 3 decks that provide deck furniture and great views of the bay. There is a full garage on the bottom floor that provides parking for up to 2 vehicles and plenty of storage for bikes and beach gear.
Keywords: Townhouse, rent, Sea Isle City, NJ, Summer of 2012. 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Townsend Inlet, Families only, No pets permitted, Non-smoking unit, 79th Street.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fenced in backyard with an enclosed outside shower. Garden hose on the side of the house. Beach Badges are included along with Beach Chairs. Toaster Ceiling fans in every bedroom Coffee maker Utilities included in summer rental rates 2 DVD players 2 VCR players House is fully furnished Tenants will provide their own towels and linens 2 master bedrooms with queen size beds and own bathrooms 4 twin size beds in the other two bedrooms Pots and pans included Dishes, silverware and glasses included...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- DVD Player
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Situated midway between Historic Cape May and Atlantic City, Sea Isle City is convenient to all of the attractions that southern New Jersey has to offer. Visitors can enjoy the boardwalks of Wildwood, Ocean City and Atlantic City, the Cape May Lewes Ferry, the Cape May County Zoo, the Atlantic City casinos and shopping outlets. Once small fishing villages, Sea Isle and Townsend's Inlet on the southern end of the island are now being memorialized by the creation of 'Historic Fish Alley,' featuring some great bayfront seafood restaurants including Carmen's, Marie's, Mike's, and the Lobster Loft. The all new Dealy Field Recreation Complex features tennis, basketball, a skate park, a roller hockey rink, ball fields and a state-of-the-art playground. From Townsend's Inlet to Corson's Inlet, there's something for everyone in Sea Isle City, the Sea and Sand Vacationland!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 3, 2014 - $500; May 10, 2014 - $500; May 17, 2014 - $600; May 24, 2014 - $800; May 31, 2014 - $700; June 7, 2014 - $800; June 28, 2014 - $2,100; July 5, 2014 - $2,200; July 19, 2014 - $2,400; July 26, 2014 - $2,400; August 2, 2014 - $2,400; August 9, 2014 - $2,400; August 30, 2014 - $1,100; September 6, 2014 - $800; September 13, 2014 - $700; September 20, 2014 - $600; September 27, 2014 - $500; October 4, 2014 - $500; October 11, 2014 - $500; October 18, 2014 - $500; October 25, 2014 - $500.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I am the owner of this well maintained property.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Isle City:
I have vacationed in Sea Isle City all my life. Sea Isle is a great family resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The property is located on a quiet, family oriented street. There are great view of the bay and no obstructions at the end of the street that allow for fishing, crabbing and watching sunsets.
- Primary: (610)357-9464
The front exterior of the house
The living room with Catheral ceilings and a gas fireplace with TV and a deck.
Bedroom with queen bed that sleeps 2 and has a master bathroom.
The modern kitchen which will include all pots & pans.
Bedroom that sleeps 2 with 2 twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 28, 2013