Downtown Charleston, Waterfront, Historic W/ Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Waterfront in historic downtown Charleston, minutes from every downtown attractions. Spectacular mansion on Charleston's most elegant address. Overlooking Charleston Harbor, with beautiful breezes and sights of boats traveling the harbor. This home is perfect for a family or group, with a large kitchen, 4,000 total square feet. Backyard living areas plus a new in-ground swimming pool. Electric, gated driveway, gas grill and built-in outdoor smoker. Porches in front and back and great landscaping.
Historic Downtown Charleston District has stood throughout Charleston’s history as the cultural capital of the South and is considered by many to be a living museum, with a wonderful variety of things to do and see. In this beautifully preserved city you can experience tours through historic landmarks, including 18th century homes and plantations, the Battery, museums, churches and the city market. The number of historic sites in Charleston South Carolina is astonishing. Charleston also boasts numerous art galleries that display the city’s impressive appreciation for the visual arts. Charleston maintains all the ingredients necessary for a great vacation! Charleston is one of the finest-looking cities in the US, today spreads way beyond its original confines on the tip of a peninsula at the confluence of the Ashley and Cooper rivers, roughly one hundred miles south of Myrtle Beach and north of Savannah, Georgia.
This home is the primary residence for owner and his 2 children, so please be aware this is not a rental 100% of the time.
Keywords: Private Home
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Radio, carport, car, bike, child's swing, terrace, secure parking, unscreened porch/lanai, beach towels, cooler large, In Ground Pool, central heating, ceiling fans, jacuzzi, outdoor patio seating for large groups, towels provided, security system. This home is primary residence of owner and his 2 children- so home is not rental 100% of time. ...moreless
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Private Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Spectacular waterfront home in downtown Charleston, SC on the The Battery, Charleston's most prestigious address. Centrally located in the nations #1 tourist destination city, this home has everything you'll need for a fantastic vacation. Built in 1901 and most recently renovated, the home is close to everything in downtown and only minutes from the beaches, golf and the plantations. Four bedrooms, three full baths, powder room, and in-ground swimming pool. Den, living room, dining room, porches throughout and large back yard with seating areas. A truly one-of-a-kind experience!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly/Monthly Rental ONLY! No nightly rates 6000.00 per wk. November- March/7000.00 per week April-Oct. $200 Cleaning Fee/Some Pets Accepted for Fee 11.5% Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Very large back yard, all fenced in.
Front of home
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013