Easy Street Delight - 5 Bedroom Home Steps to Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes, Mid Island house description
Walking into this great 5 bedroom, 4 bath home you will notice the attention to detail that the owners have taken to make this an extraordinary vacation rental. The house is just the beginning though. Stepping out into the fully fenced private back yard, awaits your own in-ground, electric heated saltwater pool. The location is perfect. Nestled in a quiet residential area, mid island on Fort Myers Beach, Florida, this home is just a short walk to the beach and Publix grocery store. Sleeping a maximum of 12 guests total between the upper and lower level units, it provides separate living quarters for multi-families or parties.
This 2nd floor part of the home invites you in with open concept living and vaulted ceilings. The large, comfortable furniture calls for you to sit, relax and begin your vacation here in Paradise. Watch a movie, play a game or curl up with a good book. There is also wireless internet if you must stay connected to the office, family and friends. From the living room, an 18’ sliding door opens up to the lanai where you can dine or just take in the view of the neighborhood. The formal dining room offers another dining spot to enjoy a home cooked meal prepared in a kitchen well equipped with all new modern appliances.
Moving down the hallway, you’ll find an enclosed washer and dryer for your convenience. The next stop is the spacious master bedroom with a king bed, walk-in closet and a TV for late night viewing. The attached balcony may be a great star gazing spot. An ensuite bathroom adds to your privacy.
The first guest bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has two extended length twin beds. Both bedrooms are impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. There is a shared bathroom in the hallway.
Head to the beach for a day of sun and sand and come back to the house to cool off in your in-ground, electric heated saltwater pool. Lounge poolside on one of the loungers or enjoy a cocktail at the waters edge.
Heading downstairs to the ground level portion of this home is has two bedrooms and full two baths. It can accommodate six people.
Newly renovated with enough living space to relax and unwind, this charming home offers a casual island feel. With easy entry on the ground level, a street side lanai gives you a nice spot to relax. As you enter, the master bedroom is off the hallway in its own area. There is a queen bed, an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet, along with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
With the living, dining and kitchen offering an open concept, it maintains an open feeling. Relax and watch a movie in the living room. There is a sleeper sofa in case you have guests. Sliders in the dining area step out to the backyard patio offering outdoor dining and a change of scenery with the in-ground heated pool. Prepare home cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
The second bedroom has a full size bed and a TV for late night viewing. A full bath is located just outside the room. All of the rooms in this home are very clean and nicely furnished.
Seven miles of sugar sand beach awaits you just around the corner and across the street. Sunbathe awhile, then at fifty cents per person, take the trolley south to Lovers Key State Park where you can swim, shell and explore. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to catch sight of dolphins frolicking. On your return trip, you may want to stop off at Santini Mall and visit the unique shops and restaurants. Close by there is the Fort Myers Beach golf course, if a round of golf is on your agenda.
There is plenty to keep you busy during the evening as well. Start off by watching our beautiful sunsets. At our Beach Theatre, you can order a meal, relax in comfy swivel chairs and watch a movie. Take that trolley about three miles north to Times Square for more shopping, restaurants and night life.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Do you need a crib, playpen or highchair for the little one? Kayaks to explore Estero Bay? Golf clubs so you don’t have to transport yours? We offer rentals of many items that you may need or not want to bring with you. Let us know. Everything is delivered and picked up on your departure date. For those of you who want a truly relaxing vacation, we offer a full concierge service that includes daily housekeeping and turn down services. We can arrange for some special items to be waiting for you or that certain someone upon your arrival. Groceries, champagne, fresh fruit baskets, limo/dinner packages, an in-house massage are things we can arrange to make your stay unforgettable. Our goal is for you to relax, enjoy and start planning next year’s return trip! Make 5612 Easy Street your vacation headquarters for a wonderful vacation here in Paradise. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Seven miles of sugar sand beach awaits you just around the corner and across the street. Sunbathe awhile, then at fifty cents per person, take the trolley south to Lovers Key State Park where you can swim, shell and explore. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to catch sight of dolphins frolicking. On your return trip, you may want to stop off at Santini Mall and visit the unique shops and restaurants. Close by there is the Fort Myers Beach golf course, if a round of golf is on your agenda. There is plenty to keep you busy during the evening as well. Start off by watching our beautiful sunsets. At our Beach Theatre, you can order a meal, relax in comfy swivel chairs and watch a movie. Take that trolley about three miles north to Times Square for more shopping, restaurants and night life. Charter boats, jet ski and parasail rentals are close by. Enjoy a day or evening out on the Big M Casino boat or take the ferry to Key West. Further out, visit the Ford and Edison Museums....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates vary depending on dates. Call or email for a specific quote.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, July 08, 2013