St. George Island Canal Front Cottage, with Boat Launch, Dock
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gulf Beaches cottage description
From our family to yours, welcome to our home! We hope we have provided everything you need for comfort, fun and serious cooking, and that Fishing Prescription exceeds your expectations. Please enjoy:
• All the equipment needed to prepare gourmet meals and set an attractive table including: chef quality butcher knives, cast iron dutch ovens, crockpot, a good selection of pans, casserole dishes and utensils, a mixer, a blender, an upgraded coffee maker, insulated glasses, a separate bar, nice placemats and napkins, herbs and spices, etc.
• Coffee is in the freezer (for the first morning when you realize you forgot to pack coffee)
• An extended movie collection of over 500 movies -: the VHS movies are on the shelves and the DVD’s are in the CD case on the shelf.
• A library (you can trade one of your paperbacks for one from the collection and take it with you when you leave).
• Upgraded channel selection on the TV, and wireless internet .
• Fluffy pillows and duvet covers for fresh and clean bedding (spare bedding is in each bedroom closet).
• A dog pen, dog house, and dog bowls (bowls are in the utiliy room downstairs).
• Fish Cleaning Sink at Dock
The uitlity room downstairs is home to several things: a turn on/shut off valve for the dock sink. A block of knives for use at the dock, and a washer and dryer
There is an air conditioner/heater on the wall in the downstairs utility room so you can safely and comfortabley secure your pet when you leave to enjoy the island.
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions; we are always looking for ways to make sure our guest families have the best vacation possible.
We hope you enjoy your stay, and make Fishing Prescription a tradition for your family and friends. When you re-book for your next trip, ask for the Fishing Prescription previous renter discount.
All the best,
Cathie and Robert
Keywords: With a private boat launch, dock and deep-water canal, getting to your favorite fishing spot is a breeze. Enjoy the large movie collection and big-screen TV, relax on the screened porch, or just sit and watch the water. If you have to check on work the cottage features wireless internet. Even gourmet cooks will find everything they need in the well equipped kitchen. Three bedrooms have comfortable beds, down pillows, and sleep 6. Feel free to bring your well-mannered mutt; a fenced dog run, a dog house and a large crate are provided.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- With a private boat launch, dock and deep-water canal, getting to your favorite fishing spot is a breeze. Enjoy the large movie collection and big-screen TV, relax on the screened porch, or just sit and watch the water. If you have to check on work the cottage features wireless internet. Even gourmet cooks will find everything they need in the well equipped kitchen. Three bedrooms have comfortable beds, down pillows, and sleep 6. Feel free to bring your well-mannered mutt; a fenced dog run, a dog house and a large crate are provided....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
winter rate $865 per week spring rate $1230 week summer rate $1390 week fall rate $1045 additional nights $125-$200 depending on season minimum 5 night stay from $715 to $1145 depending on season *Weekly only during Spring Break, 5 night minimum during Holidays, higher rates may apply! Ask for details! Trip Insurance optional/taxes not included.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Fishing Prescription is our second home. It is our place to get away from our busy lives, and enjoy fishing, the beach, and relax. We are dog owners, and hate spending time away from our mutts, and so have made sure Fishing Prescription can accomadate your best friends as well. We have furnished the home for ourselves, so prepare to be spoiled! We hope you make Fishing Prescription your second home as well.
Why Gulf Beaches:
St. George Island is one of the most beautiful places we have ever been, and having a home there is our dream come true!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
In additon to easy access to the best fishing on the east coast, you will love the white sand beaches, and the dog friendly accomadations.
- Primary: 800 683-9776
- Secondary: 850 927-2900
Links to more information:
the big fish!
Living Room with large sectional/sleeper sofa & 52" TV + Large Movie Collection.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 05, 2012