Private, Charming,Beautiful Mountain Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sautee Nacoochee cabin description
There are so many reasons to vacation with us here our cabin just outside of Helen Georgia.
Kick back and relax in the Adirondack rockers on the deck and soak up the view of the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. Or snuggle up next to the wood burning fire place.
Our customers tell us that the 'Two Gariaffe Inn is better than the pictures and what they had imagined.
The cabin are on our private 18 acres and our private dead end paved road, so you will never have thru traffic. We live at the entrance of the property and are here 24/7 to watch everyone coming and going so if they are not registered guests we will stop them, this keeps you safe and gives you your privacy. The cabin has a beautiful views of Both Tray and Chimmy Mountains.
We are Both the Owners and Live on the property:
We own manage the cabin ourselves so you will get personal attention when you want it or need it, but if you are all set and want to be left alone we give you your privacy.
The cabin is 1500 square feet, with 3 bedrooms one full Bath and fully equipped kitchen.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- iron & board, coffee maker, 4 ring stove, freezer, blender, grill, toaster, stove top burners, oven, indoor hot tub, activities guide, ceiling fans, central heating, vacuum system, firewood, 2 man jacuzzi, restaurant dining guide, Alarm System, toilet paper, soaps basic and towels provided. low allergen environment....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- autumn foliage, forests, waterfalls, pond, library, playground, recreation center, marina, winery tours, churches, bird watching, walking, scenic drives, cycling, freshwater fishing, hunting big game, whitewater rafting, mountaineering, golf privileges optional, paragliding, fly fishing, ATM/bank, laundromat, medical services, groceries and hospital. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
100.00 - 100.00 per weekday night 125.00 - 125.00 per weekend night 250.00 - 250.00 per weekend 650.00 - 650.00 per week 40.00 - 40.00 Cleaning. 0.15 - 0.15 Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Down Town Helen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 05, 2013