Cape Harbour Has it All...
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marina South condo description
It's awesome here! No snow, no ice, and no freezing rain.
This beautifully decorated and comfortably appointed condo is relaxing and cozy.
A ride down the elevator and a few steps away are three waterfront restaurants, an art gallery, swimming pool, boat rentals, fishing charters, and a day spa & salon.
You'll enjoy shopping at the many unique boutiques that have a great selection of tropical-inspired and fashionable clothing for women, men & children, plus trendy accessories and jewelry.
Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise with Captain JR, departing from the Cape Harbour Marina, where you can choose from a sunset cruise, picnic cruise, home & harbor cruise, or a dolphin cruise.
Walk out, with a cool drink in hand, to your open balcony and look directly below to do some people watching as the visitors make their way in and out of the shops and restaurants. End your day with a stop at the outdoor cabana bar for your favorite beer or cocktail and enjoy the entertainment.
Fifth Floor Condo Rental Amenities:
Indoor living space: 1,365 Sq. Ft..
Screened lanai: 207 Sq. Ft.
Open balcony: 495 Sq. Ft.
Two Bedroom (sleeps 4)
* The kitchen has solid wood cabinetry, electric glass top range, over the range microwave, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, garbage disposal, and dishwasher all surrounded by beautiful granite counter tops and a granite top kitchen bar with 3 stools and a 'Honeymoon Table' with two chairs.
* Dishes, cookware, flatware, linens, coffee maker, toaster, griddle, and mixer etc. are all ready for you to use during your stay.
* Additional seating on screened lanai consists of a modern wicker style glass top table with four matching padded chairs. Two matching padded patio chairs with foot rests and a modern wicker style table along side to set your reading material and your favorite drink
* King bed, matching side tables and lamps, dresser with mirror, TV, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, large walk in closet, private bath with dual vanities, tub, glass enclosed shower stall, and comode.
* Step out of the slidding glass door to your screened lanai for a breath of fresh morning air.
* Queen bed, matching three drawer large night stand, lamp, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, full closet. Step out of the bedroom to the open balcony and enjoy the beautiful view. The second bathroom is located next to this bedroom. Bathroom consists of sink, comode, large glass enclosed shower stall.
* Couch, three comfortable chairs with coordinated entertainment center, end tables, lamps and other decor. The coffee table base is made up of four stools that can be pulled out and used for additional seating when needed or foot rests.
* Entertainment center contains a flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, books, cards, movies, and travel information.
* Washer and dryer within condo in room next to kitchen.
* All bed linen, bath towels, hair dryer and beach towels are provided.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Water View
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is perfect for a great place to stay away from home. It is beautifully decorated in the Florida tropical theme and very well maintained. Cape Harbour is a really nice upscale community location at Cape Coral. There are restaurants, shops, a pool, clubhouse all within walking distance from the Condo. This particular unit overlooks the main walk way and you can sit on the outdoor balcony or in the Lanai and enjoy the music from below. We enjoyed meals at Rum Runners and Pignolis right on the property. There is also a coffee shop that serves Gelato that is made daily. You are able to take cruises such as a sunset cruise to see the dolphins in the bay and gulf and more. We could go on and on about our enjoyable stay and definitely would do it again and recommend to others. But best of all are the owners of the property. So nice and easy to work with and answered all our concerns and questions and truly hope that we enjoyed our stay in Cape Coral.
- Guest Craig and Nikki (Indiana)
- Date of stay 09/21/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
This was our first time visiting cape coral. I cannot say enough nice things about it. We stayed at this Condo for three months. We never wanted to leave it. It is absolutely beautiful. Everything was immaculate inside and beautifully decorated. We have been going to Florida for 15 years now but this was our first time in Cape Coral. We felt right at home! Everything is right there. You never have to leave the place. The entertainment at night was great. Looking forward on going back there next year. So much to do and see! Nice place to spend your winter! Also, I would like to add that the owners were a delight to deal wiith.
- Guest Judi & Joe (Walpole, Mass)
- Date of stay 01/10/13
- Review Submitted 04/10/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
We just spent the month of March in this beautiful, homey, clean condo, and would recommend it to anyone. It is so comfortable, beautifully decorated, and convenient to shops, restaurants, sight seeing. The owners were so cooperative and caring, and left us so much information about the area. The pictures of the condo are great, but are even more awesome in person. We spent many hours on the beautiful lanai, and shopping and eating at the nearby stores and restaurants. It was our "home away from home" for a month and we felt so comfortable.
- Guest Sharon (Lansing, MI)
- Date of stay 03/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/05/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+.
If you are looking for an excellent Florida resort leasing location, you have found it here.
If you are looking for an excellent Florida resort leasing location, you have found it here.
Cape Harbour, in beautiful Cape Coral, Florida, is an excellent location for anyone searching for a vacation rental. I have been visiting Cape Coral for the past 6 years during the winter months. This condominium is without question the nicest home I have had the pleasure to lease. From the floor to ceiling windows, the screened lanai, or from the 500 square foot open-air terrace (unique to the fifth floor condominiums), you will be able to see the beautiful Marina, the shops, restaurants, and the gorgeous Florida landscape. As you enter this condominium, you will be impressed with its size and immaculate condition. You will also have peace of mind knowing that the owners are honest, kind and wonderful people to work with. Communication is important when making contact with an owner. The owners recognize this significance and effectively utilize phone, email and written correspondence to facilitate two-way communication. From all aspects, my experience leasing this condominium could not have been better. If you are looking for an excellent Florida resort leasing location, you have found it here.
- Guest Richard (Mishawaka, IN)
- Date of stay 01/15/12
- Review Submitted 03/07/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
January 15, 2014 thru January 31, 2014...$1,800 if taken with February. January 15, 2014 thru January 31, 2014...$1,920 if taken alone ($120 per night) February 1, 2014 - April 30, 2014...$3,500 Per Month 3 Month Discount Rate: $9,600 4 Month Rate: $12,700 May 2013 - November 2013...$850 Week December 2013...$995 Week $400 Security Deposit $150 Departure Cleaning Fee 7 Night Minimum Stay 50% Rental Deposit at Time of Reservation + 6% Sales Tax + 5% Torist Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We have enjoyed staying at our condo and visiting all the local sites. Since we are not able to be here full time we wanted to share our tropical paridise with others. We welcome you into our 'home away from home' and hope you will enjoy your time here as much as we do.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Ideal location for day trips. Yacth Club Beach 6 mi, Matlacha/Pine Island 11 mi, Shell Factory 16 mi, Ft Myers Beach 17 mi, Bokeelia 21 mi, Sanibel Island 22 mi, Boca Grande Island 65 mi. The above are just a few examples. Pick your destination from the information booklets available at the condo. Enjoy your sight seeing adventures!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room walk out to screened in lanai.
Master Bedroom...walk out to your screened in lanai & enjoy the beautiful view!
Master shower and tub.
Guest bedroom leads out to open balcony!
A little closer look!
Screened in area to relax & enjoy the view.
View from open balcony
A view from across the Marina. Can you find our unit? Look close.
View of entrance door to our cozy home. Guest bedroom and bathroom on left.
Guest bathroom with large enclosed shower stall.
Guest bedroom opens to balcony
Enter lanai from Master Bedroom or Livingroom. Exit lanai to open balcony.
View from balcony.
Setting up for Tuesday night entertainment. (Viewed from our balcony.)
Another balcony view!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.