715 Spinnaker! Great Villa! Short Walk to Beach, Pools, Golf, & Club!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spinnaker Beachhouses villa description
715 Spinnaker is a comfortable, 3 bedroom, 2 bath Spinnaker Beachhouse with lovely views, convenient access to beaches and pools, and lots of 'homey' extras of a well-loved villa. Enjoy the peace and natural wonder of Seabrook with gorgeous views of the golf course -- wake up early and watch the sun rise from your view in the living room, the private screened porch, or the upstairs porch. Don't be surprised to see lots of deer, osprey, herons, egrets and other wildlife just outside the villa!
Tastefully decorated with a nautical theme that inspires you to relax and enjoy the serenity of Seabrook Island, 715 is a terrific home to enjoy your vacation. Amenity cards giving you access to the oceanfront pools, golf, tennis, Pelican's Nest outdoor, oceanfront restaurant/bar, Island house restaurants, shops, arcade and Lake House facilities: indoor/outdoor pools and fitness center, are included in the rent. Additional fees are charged for all activities except outdoor pool usage.
The beach is just a short walk away - 3 minutes! You can also walk to the beach for the day. This home has beach chairs, an umbrella, toys and even a wagon for your use.
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for enjoying family meals together after a day at the beach. There is an eat-in kitchen as well as a dining area and the balcony/porch has a roomy table for outdoor meals - it also has a gas grill. Relax in the evening in the spacious living room for some conversation, board games or perhaps some TV time (Direct TV).
In addition to the three bedrooms, there are two updated bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed, TV and full bathroom. Sliding glass doors lead to the shaded deck. The second bedroom has a queen bed with balcony overlooking the golf course! The third bedroom has two twin beds. These two bedrooms share a full bathroom.
WIFI and Direct TV are available at the villa.
If you prefer to be more active, there are numerous possibilities for golfing, tennis, and horseback riding on the island itself. These are available at additional usage fees .
The historic and lively city of Charleston is a forty minute drive that will provide everyone in your party with alternative activities as well - especially if you love great food and shopping!
Everything is provided for your comfort while enjoying your vacation on Seabrook Island! We have a local manager who can attend to any needs you might have as well. Once you're here, you won't want to leave!
Keywords: Beach house with golf course views walking distance to beach and club resort pools and just 40 minutes from Charleston, SC
- 1650 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- We are renting our family villa, located on the golf course and yet only a two-minute walk to Pelican Beach and the Seabrook Club and Resort Pools. We provide beach chairs, umbrella, toys and a wagon for you to take to the beach where you can go crabbing, fishing, or just play in the ocean. Great beach for kids! We provide you with a FREE Amenity Card so you have access to the Club, two pools, restaurants, shops and an arcade. We also provide Direct TV and FREE WIFI at the villa for your use. There are two parking spaces under the villa for your cars. The main floor has panoramic views of the golf course from the living room, dining area and screened porch. The sunny, fully-equipped kitchen opens to a large deck that has a brand new gas grill. The master suite also opens to this deck. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bath plus a large open deck overlooking the golf course. We just added new carpet throughout so please leave shoes at the door. Enjoy!...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Indoor Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- The Lake House has an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, library, and lake activities -- located next to the Equestrian Center as you enter Seabrook Island (a 10 minute drive from the villa). You can use our bikes or rent bikes to ride all over the island on the bike trails and roads. Bohicket Marina has shopping, dining and boat excursions and is also just 10 minutes from the villa. There are two golf courses and a racquet club that boasts clay courts. Golf packages are available. Usage fees may apply for these and other activities. Lots to do on Seabrook Island !...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter 2013-14: Nov 6-Mar 14...$1050/wk...$200/nt...$2100/mth (3 nt min) Spring 2014: Mar 15-May 16..$1350/wk..$275/nt (3 nt min) Easter 4/12-26 (7nt min) Early Summer 2014: May 17-Jun 13...$1600/wk...$300/nt (3 nt min) Summer 2014: Jun 14-Aug 15...$1900/wk - Saturday to Saturday (7 nt min) Late Summer 2014: Aug 16-Sep 12...$1000/wk...$300/nt (3 nt min) Fall 2014: Sep 13-Nov 7...$1350/wk...$275/nt (3 nt min) 11.5% SC tax & $200 refund dep added. $150 cleaning fee less than 4 nts Amenity Cards incl; Tks/Xmas $250/nt-$1250/wk; Easter $1250/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charleston International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seabrook Island Beaches at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Crooked Oaks/Ocean Winds at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pelicans Nest/Island House at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1998
About: We've enjoyed our villa at Spinnaker with our grandchildren since 1998. It's a great beach area for families with children!
Why Spinnaker Beachhouses:
We have always loved Charleston and so we wanted to find a beach home that was close to Charleston and yet had all the activities of a beach resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Spinnaker is perfect for those who want to play on the beach or relax by the pool or play golf. The island offer lots to do but is still close enough to go into Charleston for an outing of shopping, dining or sight-seeing.
- Primary: +1 843-789-4438
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Golf course view from 2nd bedroom porch and the view from the living room, too.
Lovely Spinnaker villa with terrific golf course view. Space for two cars.
Living area with wet bar and fireplace - all new carpet throughout home
Dining area with seating for 6
Kitchen with updated appliances, corian countertops
Master bedroom with king size bed, TV and adjoining full bath - all new linens
Third bedroom with two twin beds, TV and sofa fold-out bed for additional child
Sunrise on Seabrook Island
Fabulous view over golf course from living area, screened porch and bedroom.
Llving area with plenty of seating, cathedral ceiling, TV/DVD, golf course view
Screened porch off living area overlooking golf course - very private and quiet
Fully equipped kitchen with table for 4 and shaded deck - washer and dryer, too
Outdoor seating to enjoy the sunshine during the day or shade in the evening
Queen bed in second bedroom with balcony overlooking the golf course
Seabrook Island beaches
Pelican Beach - just a walk across the street from the villa
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 27, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.