Tropical Keys Decor Oceanfront Condo on Long Key/Florida Keys
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Long Key condo description
Relax on your balcony with your favorite drink or take it down to the tiki and watch the sunset over our long sandy beach and view of the Long Key Bridge. Enjoy great food in many good restaurants just minutes from your condo. Shop in the unique shops, swim in the ocean or our heated pool. Enjoy our large tiki with gas grill, refrigerator, deep fryer, and microwave. Our complex is one you will want to return to again and again.
Keywords: 2 story condo/townhouse in complex on Long Key. Property has oceanviews from both ends of condo. Often called a Flip Flop as bedrooms are on main floor and kitchen/dining/living room on top floor with two great views from balconies at either end.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Flat screen TV's in both the living room and master bedroom. Also a small refrigerator in the master bedroom. The full bath has been completely remodeled and very modern. The upper level has all new appliances, tile, and cabinets. New tile throughout the condo. Very nicely decorated with a tropical flair....moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- There is a Theatre of the Sea with sea animal shows just minutes north of here and a Dolphin Research Center south of us where you can swim with the dolphins and watch shows. Marathon is 14 miles south of us where most of the shopping areas are. Marathon has a golf course. Many good restaurants just minutes either way from the condo. There is a tennis court, heated pool, and a long sandy beach on the property. There is a large tiki with a big gas grill, refrigerator, deep fryer, and micorwave for all to use. New pool deck, pool chairs, and new paving stones under the tiki. Boat docking is first come, first serve. Walking/fishing bridge within walking distance. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere, very tropical landscape. Once you have stayed here, you will want to return again and again....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nothing can compare.....
Nothing can compare.....
I am very pleased to be writing the first review for Bob & Bonnie's condo. I don't even know if I could possibly explain how beautiful this Long Key community is. The views from the condo are breathtaking. There are extraordinary water views and balconies on both ends of the condo, as well as spectacular views of palm trees, the beach and the grounds, which are generously filled with beautiful and lavish landscaping. The condo is fully stocked with just about anything you might need. The beach and the grounds are very peaceful for someone who is looking to get away from it all, which I was. You can enjoy relaxing on the private beach and at the pool during the day, and chat with some of the complex's extremely friendly residents and other renters. I have made friends here and honestly could not have asked for anything better. There is also a 3 mile pier that you can walk where you are surrounded by water on both sides. There is no stress here. It is the ultimate relaxing vacation. The best I have ever been on. If you are looking for a gorgeous place to spend your vacation where you will meet friendly people and still have time to yourself in your quiet condo if that's what you're looking for, then this is the place to be. I am looking to move to The Keys and after visiting several complexes, this is my absolute favorite! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! I am staying for a month and do not want to go home in 9 days! It is hard to trust some vacation rental sites (believe me, I know) but here you get exactly what you pay for. No hassles, no issues; just the relaxation that you are looking for. I highly recommend that you stay in Bob's condo. You will not regret it! And it just may be the best vacation of your life!
- Guest Mikki (Seaford, NY)
- Date of stay 05/08/13
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
Monthly rentals are requested, per condo association. Rate per monthly rental is $2,500 including sales taxes. There is a $150 cleaning fee and a separate $500 damage deposit, which is held until the rental is completed.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why Long Key:
I live in the complex year round and my wife also has a rental unit in the complex. We love it here.
- Primary: (305) 664-9590 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: 305-345-9498
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset View from our Tiki
Master Bedroom with sliding door to Screened Balcony
Kitchen and Dining Area with sliding doors to Balcony
2nd bedroom. Both beds are twin size and the same.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013