Upscale Large Veranda- Fab Views- Gated with Fab Golf Course
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cedar Hammock condo description
For April 2013, owner is offering discounts.
Ask about it in your inquiry and we will answer you promptly.
Cedar Hammock is considered one of the best Naples vacation clubs due to its friendliness, high quality golf course, fine dining, and more of a non resort feeling due to its relatively small size(just 799 homes).
Wildlife abounds in our many preserve areas attracting Eagles and Owls and all standard Florida birds.
The newly expanded Clubhouse($1.7 Million) with addition of a Grill room with a main 72 inch HD TV and outdoor patio plus a large kitchen expansion has greatly improved ambiance and the high quality of service even more.
Naples weather and amenities can compare to any vacation spot in the world for just relaxing or indulging in the 'rich and famous' character of the city.
Visit Naples and Cedar Hammock in Naples on the internet for more great information on why our home here in Cedar Hammock will be your most enjoyable vacation spot.
This Veranda is large with vaulted ceilings and all the high end furnishings and decorating you would expect.
For more details refer to the photos and city web sites including Cedar Hammock Golf and Country club.
Check out the 24 large photos for more details - click on the large photos to enlarge and enhance clarity.
More photos can be e mailed to you directly at your request and your indication of interest through VRBO here.
A golf transfer to full member status is available for a very low one time charge.
This is essentially a new listing and as a result the home looks like it has never been lived in.
Included is a large detached one car garage and long driveway for visitors and guests to park.
As another important feature and benefit - an on site property manager is located in the Cedar Hammock community to quickly service you in the event there are any problems with the property during your stay- or if you need info on any local questions.
Refer to the detailed photos for more info on this fully equipped 'upscale furnished' property.
For more details on Cedar Hammock and Naples just use your search engine (eg Google) and check out say cedar hammock.com, visitflorida.com/naples or naplesnet.com/naples_tourism.
Keywords: condo,veranda,tropical,upscale furnished,private, gated, golf membership transfer.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cedar Hammock location is just east of downtown Naples and the famous Naples beaches on the Gulf of Mexico It is also very convenient for going to Marco Island and all shopping. It is approx 5 miles from downtown Naples - and area that must be seen to know what it is there. It has been described as Florida's Rodeo Drive- but is much better. Evenings on Fifth Avenue or 3rd Street in downtown Naples is a great experience of Art, music, festivals and the fantastic choice of fine dining to choose from is hard to describe. Boat cruises are inexpensive and numerous. We are just 35 minute drive from Fort Myers International Airport and approx 100 miles from Miami. This location in Cedar Hammock is considered the premium location in this gated community and has a close and unique view of the signature Island green.Also available are the main pool facilities at the Golf Clubhouse with Dolphin bar and hot tub+ the newly completed 1.7 Million Club expansion of Dining and Grill room are fabulous....moreless
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Special Rates January to end of Feb 2012: Also available are the main pool facilities at the Golf Clubhouse with Dolphin bar and hot tub. The Cedar Hammock residents are a unique group of folks enjoying many local social activities that you will quickly be a part of here. Cedar Hammock Golf and CC is a high quality Championship Lewis/Azinger Signature Course' but has very 'friendly' tees for the ladies. You will enjoy the excellent Club House facilities, Pro Shop, and the large pool/hot tub beside the outdoor poolside 'Dolphin Bar'. A fully equipped fitness center and four Har -Tru tennis courts are also available. The fine dining facility and food/service quality are becoming well known in Naples for its excellence in the 30,000+ square foot Clubhouse-$1.7 M expansion recently completed. Scenic drives up and down the coast and enjoyment of our Naples and beyond beaches are a must experience. Sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico can be spectacular. Combine that with the unique Naples downtown area of fine dining and shopping on 5th Avenue, and on 3rd street and you will never want to go home. Google Naples for more info on our unique Florida city. For a change of scenery it is just a short drive further south(approx 12 miles) over a bridge to Marco Island - check out the Marriot beach area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent amenities and location
Excellent amenities and location
Walking into this veranda was love at first sight. The decor and view were amazing. Morning sun spills into the kitchen and evening sunsets are spectacular from the front lanai. The kitchen is very well equipped but there are several nearby restaurants to chose from. The golf course is friendly for anyone's game. The residents and other renters are very welcoming. The on-site manager is available for any and all concerns but we had few issues. Don't pass this up because such a desirable unit is hard to find. We hope to return someday.
- Guest Ed C.
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Winter- (Jan,Feb, Mar) - $3700/month Dec and Apr - $2500/month Off season ( May-Nov) - $1900/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About: Owners are a younger still working professional couple in Chicago who love the location but cannot use it much due to working and family raising in Chicago. Renting to Cedar Hammock type renters seemed like a perfect way to still enjoy the home in off season for a few weeks and help offset the considerable cost of maintaining it without compromising their beautiful part time home in Paradise.
Why Cedar Hammock:
Investment in a perfect location and 'bundled' community with a high quality golf course and very sound financials. Obviously a future retirement home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The quietness of the second floor(top) in a small 12 unit building with an awesome view off the lanai and the large entrance veranda of the golf course. The upscale furnishings and attention to the fine details and art work are very pleasing to you as soon as you enter the home. The golf course view with the preserve area across the fairway and a nice(non intrusive) distance view of the golfing action is perfect. An on site property manager is always available during your rental stay for fast response to any problems that arise to ensure you do not have any vacation problems with the property.
- Primary: (239) 354-9899 cell phone
- Secondary: 239-877-6213 cell phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living and Dining room area to Lanai
View from living room to fully equipped kitchen
Den with convertible bed
Golf course view from Lanai
Challenging but beautiful #16 par 3
Main clubhouse entrance
Front entrance screened in Lanai/Veranda area
View looking back down fairway from #18 green.
Naples harbor area - east of downtown-fine restaurants- across from Tin City
Map showing where we are and some local attractions of Naples
Tin City and Naples Harbor - goes out to Gulf.
Master Bedroom- King size
Fully equipped kitchen area
View from Veranda side of the condo- #4 signature "island" hole
Rear of clubhouse showing patio and new $1.7 million grill room expansion.
Main clubhouse pool - full exercise gym behind smoked glass overlooking pool
One of the signature holes - #4 Island green- view out the front of the condo
Bar in new grill room expansion (1.7 mill). Also has 72 in TV to left of this.
Naples Pier - our famous sunsets over the Gulf
Cedar Hammock - plan and features.
Dolphin Bar at main club house pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.