Holidays Savings 50% Off Advertised Rates - Until Jan 5, 2013
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Millrace condominium is the ultimate retreat if you're looking for warm and cozy accommodations, while being surrounded by the majestic mountains.
This 3BR/2.5BA, 1600 square foot condo sleeps 6 and is located in picturesque Cascade Village.
This condo offers the latest amenities and offers a great location, Just minutes from Chair 20. This charming three bedroom condominium sleeps 6. The Millrace complex offers an inviting hot tub and sauna year round. A European Cold Plunge is available in the Summer months
As a guest staying in this condominium you'll have full access to the Vail Cascade Resort including the world renowned Aria Spa & Health Club.
• Full use of the hotel's amenities including Outdoor heated pools and jacuzzi's
• Room service is available for dining in the privacy of your condominium
• Chair 20 is located within walking distance to the Resort
• A convenient Ski Concierge to store your equipment
• A complimentary shuttle service from your condominium to the Resort or Chair 20 is available
• Full service Concierge to arrange all of your restaurant and activity reservations
• Take a night off from cooking and dine in our restaurant 'Atwater' a truly magnificent experience.
Enjoy the luxury of visiting our exceptional resort and the comforts of home while staying in this stunning 3 bedroom condominium
Keywords: Condo, Townhome, Condominiums
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Wood Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov 16 - Dec 12 $900 Dec 13 - Dec 25 $1350 Dec 26 - Jan 02 $1850 (25% off Holiday week) Jan 03 - Jan 23 $1100 Jan 24 - Feb 13 $1250 Feb 14 - Feb 17 $1550 Feb 18 - Mar 30 $1250 Mar 31 - Apr 14 $900 Sun – Wed 2 night min Thu – Sat 3 night min 5 night min 12/20-1/5/13 All rates are nightly, plus 16.8% tax and resort fee combined Ask about Travel Insurance and amenities available to you!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Kitchen & Dining Room
View of the Vail Cascade Resort
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013