Hudson Valley Modernist Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Clermont house description
Luxury architect designed home by Rocio Romero newly constructed in 2008. Located on a hill-top in rural Columbia County perched above a rushing stream, our home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full marble baths, Viking Range/ sub-zero chef's kitchen, radiant heated concrete floors and 9' floor to ceiling glass throughout. Let the sounds of the stream and onsite waterfall put you to sleep.
The master suite offers a king size bed in addition to two guest rooms with king and bunk beds respectively. Each room in the house enjoys floor to ceiling windows with access to the 600 square foot deck overlooking the stream. Main room features kitchen island, marble Knoll dining table, and direct access to deck. Open the 14' folding glass wall and dine outdoors on the blue stone patio just off the kitchen area.
Entertain friends with the fully equipped kitchen or relax in front of the fire with your favorite movie. Free broadband wi-fi access and excellent cellular reception.
Keywords: house, prefab, modern, architectural, waterfront
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Perched above a rushing stream with waterfall on property, Radiant heated floors, Floor to Ceiling Glass throughout, each room has separate entrance to 600 SF deck, wood burning Fireplace, LCD TV, Net Flix Streaming, Media PC with video library, DVD, Stereo, CD Player, Full chef's kitchen with all utensils, stainless steel counters, Viking Range, Sub Zero fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Linens & Towels provided, Washer & Dryer, Central AC, No Smoking, Child-Friendly (Bassinet available as well as variety of toys), small Pets approved on an individual basis with additional pet deposit....moreless
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Amenities abound within a 20 minute drive as the area is popular with weekenders and NYC expatriates. Activities (on site or nearby): 20 minutes to Hudson with Warren Street’s acclaimed shopping and restaurants. 20 minutes to Red Hook/Rhinebeck. Skiing (50 minutes to Hunter Mountain or 30 minutes to Catamount), Enjoy Hiking, Biking, Fruit Picking, Tennis, Horseback Riding, Antiquing, Restaurants, Cinemas, Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Lake, Walking Trails, Hunting, lake and river Fly Fishing. Local farms and farmer's markets offer an abundant supply of fresh organic vegetables, fruits and meats....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Peak Holidays: $1,500/3 day weekend; $2,500/Week; $325/weekday (2 min) including New Years Eve, Memorial Day and Labor Day Fall/Winter/Spring: $800 (Fri-Sat night); $1,000 (Fri-Sun night); $250/wkday (2) Summer: 1,200/3 day weekend; 2,500/week $150 non-refundable cleaning fee required for all rentals House cleaned by professional maid service prior to your arrival Refundable deposit required ($300.00) Rates for 1-4 adults, kids welcome, pets must be approved and require $50 pet fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Young family with two small children reside in Brooklyn, NY.
Why the Owner Chose Clermont:
This is a wonderful area only 2 hours from midtown Manhattan. We've enjoyed coming here for years and decided to build our own place in 2007. Fantastic retreat during all four seasons.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The open plan and expansive floor to ceiling glass makes your truly feel surrounded by nature. The sounds of the rushing stream provide zen like tranquility. Feels like a tree house in summer and a sunny chalet in winter with the warmth of radiant heated floors beneath your feet. Waking up with the morning light streaming in is one of the most pleasant experiences.
- Primary: (646) 734-4598
- Secondary: (646) 734-7294
Links to more information:
House situated on hill above the Doove Kill with waterfall on property
guest room with king bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013