Luxury Furnished Townhouse W/ Elevator and Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Bay Villas townhome description
Relax in luxury at a beautiful 3-story townhouse located on Hutchinson Island. Built in 2006, this spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse is beautifully furnished and decorated, complete with private elevator, providing easy access to all three levels. The third floor has two bedrooms with a master view of a nature preserve and ocean view. The second floor has a kitchen, living room, office, and a laundry room with washer and dryer. The first floor has a bedroom and access to the garage.
The Clubhouse with a fully air-conditioned Fitness Center, Pool, Jacuzzi, Barbeque Grill and Party room is just a short walk from your door. Walk to the beach through our private ocean access. Swim, play and tan at one of the most beautiful beaches in Florida! Award-winning golf courses, fishing and water sports are all within driving distance. Located just minutes from the rustic village of Jensen Beach, and historic Stuart, you will enjoy secluded seaside living with all the comforts of home in a beautiful ocean setting. Perfect for a family beach getaway.
Keywords: Townhouse, Condo
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Private elevator for easy access, walk to beach
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Tourist Attractions nearby include *Lion Country Safari, *Manatee Observation Area - a great place to see live manatees with the best viewing in winter - it's free but donations are accepted, *Segway Experience Treasure Coast, *Gilbert's Bar House of Refuge Museum, *UDT Navy Seal Museum on N. Hutchinson Island, *Land of Butterflies, *Fort Pierce Jai Alai, located on King's Highway a mile north of the FL Turnpike exit at Fort Pierce (seasonal), *Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center - on Route US1, *Heathcoat Botanical Gardens, *Kennedy Space Center, *Elliott Museum, *Disney World and Universal Studios approximately 2 hours away, *Balloons Over Florida, *Environmental Studies Center, *The Barn Theatre, *The Lyric Theater, *Inidan Riverside Park, *Bathtub Reef Beach, *Jonathan Dickinson State Park, *US Sailing Center of Martin County, *Huong-Art War & Peace Museum, * Jensen Beach Bowl, *PGA Learning Center...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful Vacation Home
Wonderful Vacation Home
I rented the townhome for two months and my experience was wonderful! The home has everything that you would need for an enjoyable vacation. It is very comfortable and relaxing. The owner, Scott is helpful and attentive to any needs that arose. I love that the beach and the pool are only a short walk. The home is beautiful and I hope to return next year for another fantastic vacation on Hutchinson Island.
- Guest Laurie (Minneapolis)
- Date of stay 05/01/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, pet owners, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Wonderful vacation experience
Wonderful vacation experience
We rented the townhouse for almost a year and a half and it was a wonderful experience. It is a beautiful home -- clean and comfortable, with very relaxing furniture and beds. The elevator made it easy to move our luggage and my golf clubs up and down, avoiding the stairs. The owner was helpful and attentive to any of our needs. It's a short walk to the beach, where I enjoyed fishing while my wife would swim in the pool. Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend this vacation home.
- Guest Rich (Newtown Square, PA)
- Date of stay 07/01/10
- Review Submitted 12/21/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, pet owners, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
High Season: Dec-April..... $4200 monthly rate Off Season: May-Nov....... $2700-$3200 monthly rate Cleaning fee and Taxes additional Please inquire for more information
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Front of Townhouse
Clubhouse Pool and Spa
Lower Level Bedroom
Living Room Couch
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, December 14, 2012
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.