Charming Cottage, Muskegon Lake View, Close to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Muskegon cottage description
Come make Lake Breeze Cottage your home away while you relax and explore Muskegon, Michigan's beautiful West Coast destination. Award winning Pier Marquette beaches,Lake Shore Bike and walking trail, Boating, Historic sites, Festivals, Michigan Adventures, Spectacular sunsets and much more...
Keywords: Lake Michigan Beach Nearby, Muskegon Lake Views, Lakeshore Bike and Walking Trail Outside Front Door, Marinas, Public Boat Launch, Vikings Lodge of Muskegon, Muskegon Yacht Club
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Extra Large Lot for your enjoyment to relax or step back in time and play some old fashioned games like Croquet and Badminton (games on site), Latitudes Market and Deli conveniently located near cottage, Bike Trail, Walking Path and Trolley at your front door, Muskegon Yacht Club and Torrensen's Marina, Beach Towels provided...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Walking path, Lake Shore Bike Trail, Muskegon Yacht Club., Torreson Marina, Pier Marquette Award winning beach with sugary sands, USS Silversides--WW II submarine, museums, Hackley and Hume Home Tours, Michigan's Adventure, Summer Festivals and activities, (see http://www.co.muskegon.mi.us/visit.htm) for more details, ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Feb-May 31st Monthly Available. Possible longer term negotiable 2012 Memorial Day Weekend (3 night minimum) $170/night 2012 Summer rates (7 night minimum) .. Jun 02-Sep 08.. $1300/week 2012 Fall Sep 08-Dec 01 $1050/week or $150/night (2 night min.)Inquire for Monthly Check-in time is 3:00pm or later/Check-out time is no later than 10:00am or before Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. A $200/week deposit is required upon reservation request. Cleaning: $50
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Muskegon:
Location, location, location. My husband and I fell in love with this charming Bluffton home because of it's old world charm, views of muskegon lake and close proximity to one of the most beautiful beaches along michigan's west coast.
- Primary: 231-343-6110
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pere Marquette Beach short walk from cottage
Large Second Bedroom
New Updated Kitchen
Large dining room with views of Muskegon Lake and large yard
Master Bedroom with views of Muskegon Lake
Third bedroom with two twins
Large living room with views of Muskegon Lake
Large porch and yard with swing and fire pit, views of Muskegon Lake.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 27, 2012