Lovely 1 Bedroom Apartment Steps to Brown University
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Providence apartment description
Located in the heart of Wayland Square, First floor 1 bedroom unit highlights 11ft ceilings, hardwood & tile flooring, oversized windows, Dishwasher, Flat Screen TV. Fully outfitted with high quality furnishings and all necessary household items to ensure a comfortable stay. All utilities, Cable and Internet included. Fitness Room and Outdoor Entertaining Space on the Grounds. Flexible short or long terms. One week minimum stay.
Wonderful East Side location walk to Brown, Shops, Groceries, Restaurants, Cafes and Parks. Near Hospitals, Universities, Schools and major highways.
Keywords: Brown University, Apartment, Flat, Downtown Providence, East Side, Wayland Square, house
- 800 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Bed (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Tile Tub/Shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 4
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Located in the heart of Providence's East Side, the Wayland Square neighborhood is only steps away from internationally renowned Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD). Wayland Square is comprised of several unique and charming cafes, restaurants, and boutique shopping. Combining the cool, quiet suburban life with being within a short walk to downtown Providence, the East Side of Providence is a friendly place for young families, students and professionals alike....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A charming place, well kept up, artistically decorated. The owners were very helpful with everything.
- Guest Peter (Naples, Florida)
- Date of stay 08/29/12
- Review Submitted 01/27/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you Peter for your kind words. We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to Providence! ~ Rita and George
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|Brown Graduation Week
May 24 - May 31
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cash, Check or Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa only)
Damage Security Required: Credit Card Authorization or Damage Deposit Required.
Deposit, to be applied to total rent payment, due upon lease commitment.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
If paying by credit card, a 5% Additional Credit Card Surcharge Applies.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: TF Green at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Downtown MBTA and AMTRAK at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-195 and I-95 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Providence, Rumford, Eastr Providence, Several at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a licensed real estate professional and Historic Restoration Contractor in the State of Rhode Island.
- Primary: +1 401-297-1249 Main Contact Number
- Secondary: +1 401-273-7777 Weekdays from 8-4 US Eastern Standard Time
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - additional information and photographs
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013