Marriotts Desert Springs 2 Bedroom Full Resort Access!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Palm Desert, East Properties villa description
This coveted destination is a uniquely stylish retreat in the midst of beautiful Palm Desert.
Palm Deserts intriguing riches range from exhilarating adventure on the rugged mountain trails to old Hollywood glamour, lavish spas and chic cafés. The area is also a golfers paradise, with many beautiful and challenging courses for all levels of play.
Beautifully designed on 400 acres of lavish grounds, this uniquely stylish resort offers this beautiful villa with a full kitchen, formal living & dining area, private patio/balcony and a washer/dryer. This two bedroom villa is 1675 sq. feet.
Enjoy your choice of seven luxurious pools. Our Palm Springs villa features on-site dining at The Water's Edge Bar & Grill, plus fresh ingredients for meals at home available at the on-site Market Place.
Keywords: Marriott, Marriott's Desert Springs Villa, Luxury, discount, golf, villa, vacation, away from it all, 2 bedroom, condo
- 1404 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Water View
- Golf Course View
- Lake View
- Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Enjoy Knott’s Soak City, Palm Spring's only water park, a 16-acre oasis of Water playground all themed to the surf woodies and longboards of the 1950s Southern California coast. For adventure, take a magnificent tram ride up Mount San Jacinto on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Visit Joshua Tree National Park's 870 square miles of splendid wonder, including hiking, rock climbing, picnicking and more. Indian Canyons offers three magnificent canyons just south of town with amazing plant life and lush vegetation among rock formations and waterfalls. The Living Desert is an incredible 1,800-acre reserve combining the delights of a zoo, botanical garden, and scenic wilderness. Both the charming mountain community of Idyllwild and Pioneertow, an Old West town built for moviemaking in the 1940s by Roy Rogers and Gene Autry are less than two hours away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates STARTING AT $2,100 Please call or email for more information, dates, and rates!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs - PSP (airport code) at 14 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sun Bus - Palm Springs on Indian Ave at Other Palm Desert, East Properties
- Nearest Golf: Marriott Desert Springs Golf Course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Water's Edge Bar & Grill at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
Why Other Palm Desert, East Properties:
A pleasing year-round climate and an evolving natural backdrop of desert brilliance make Palm Desert an unforgettable vacation destination. Admire the breathtaking beauty of the Mojave Desert, delve into the region's rich history and savor the shopping and culinary scene.
- Primary: (888) 998-1874
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.