Luxury Beach Condo -2 BR Gulf View, Great Location
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
White Cap Beach Condos condo description
White Cap Beach Condos were built by us and ready for occupancy in 2008. Upon completion of our lovely 10-unit condominium development, we received an award by Fort Myers Beach for the year's most improved property beautification. These lovely, quiet, upscale condominiums provide you with all the comforts of home, but with a lovely view of the Gulf of Mexico with its white powdery sand and sunsets off the balcony every evening. Walk 100 steps across the street to quiet historic Newton Beach Park with picnic benches, shower to spray off sandy feet, bocci ball courts and a serene quiet beach front, away from the more congested areas.
Being located mid-island, not only is it more of quiet residential 'beach house' area, away from high rise buildings, but you can walk equidistant to either end of the 7-mile long island from the beach right out front. This beautiful 2 bedroom condo with 2 full baths features a full Gulf front view. The galley kitchen is equipped with everything you will need when dining in. All bedrooms feature large walk-in closets and televisions. Relax and enjoy the view while you enjoy Comcast Cable TV, watch a DVD or surf the web with our wireless Internet. Explore our 7 miles of uninterrupted beach with glistening white Gulf sand. We provide beach chairs and beach towels for you to enjoy Newton Park Beach out front, right across the street.
Our guests love having the Publix grocery store just a few minutes walk from their condo, and the best restaurant on the island, Bay Front Bistro located a short walk behind us on the back bay. Our management company is local and will do everything possible to make your stay everything you could hope it to be! Sand chairs and beach towels are provided. All you have to bring is the sunscreen!
Keywords: Condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, washer, dryer, Gulf facing, balcony, lanai, elevator
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : elevator takes you to your door
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Often have grandparents, their adult children and grandchildren all enjoying a vacation together. This is not your wild and crazy spring break accommodation, but rather a more upscale, clean and respectable home for your stay. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Lovely decor, high quality mattresses, comfortable beds
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Living Room seats 4
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- This beautiful 2 bedroom condo with 2 full baths features a full Gulf front view. The galley kitchen is equipped with everything you will need when dining in. All bedrooms feature large walk-in closets and televisions. Relax and enjoy the view while you enjoy Comcast Cable TV, watch a DVD or surf the web with our wireless Internet. Located in a more quiet residential beach house area of the island, away from the crowds. Explore our 7 miles of uninterrupted beach with glistening white Gulf sand. We provide beach chairs and beach towels for you to enjoy Newton Park Beach out front, right across the street. Our management company is local and will do everything possible to make your stay everything you could hope it to be!...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Porch / Veranda:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- White Cap Beach Condos are your upscale location for the newest luxury resort on Fort Myers Beach, facing the Gulf on the front and Estero Bay a short walk behind us. This 2-bedroom unit has 1,000 sq. ft. of living space with a large back lanai and huge semi-private balcony out front to enjoy your Gulf view. Walk 100 paces right across the street, to the quiet and peaceful historic Newton Park Beach. Walk the 7 miles of uninterrupted beach, or hop on the beach trolley right outside White Cap and ride anywhere on the beach road, for a mere 50 cents. Not only are we located next to a wonderful Publix Grocery Store, but right behind us on the back bay, sits the beautiful Snook Bight Marina for boat rental, chartered fishing, and the most upscale dining on the island at Bayfront Bistro, recently voted into the “Spectacular 10” top waterfront restaurants in North America, by Trip Advisor. At day’s end, enjoy the sunset view over the Gulf, right off your own balcony!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We Loved it!
We Loved it!
Our family had a week at the White Cap Condo, everyone totally enjoyed the setting of the beach across the street, which was quiet and plenty of dolphins to entertain us! Also we used the nice pool at White Cap. We found several restaurants where we ate fresh seafood. Temps were in the mid to high 80"s -a great break from IL cold and snow.....We will go back, as it was very relaxing , pleasant, and also Mom & Dad's "Spring Break" in February! ---Feb 25 thru Mar 3. The office managers were pleasant & helpful when we had questions. Any issues were addressed promptly.What we found upon arrival looked just like the pictures of the interior.
- Guest Carla (Belvidere IL)
- Date of stay 02/25/12
- Review Submitted 03/06/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Jan 10th - 31st: $1275/wk, Feb thru Apr 22nd: $2,375/wk Dec 15 - Jan 9th $2,375/wk Apr 23rd thru May, July 16 - Sept 4, Oct - Dec 15 $1,275/wk Jun 1 - Jul 15, Sept 5 - Oct 15, 2012: $1,020/wk FEES: Sales and Tourist Taxes of 11% Not Included 3 Night Minimum - $150 Cleaning Fee for Stays Less Than 7 Nights Discount Rates for Stays of 3 weeks or longer Contact owner for nightly rate on 3 night minimum rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Regional Airport in Ft Myers at 22 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: key West Express at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Right out front! Historic Newton Park beach at 90 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Small course on island and dozens just off island at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We have our own personal 3-bedroom condo here at White Cap Beach Condos which is our second home, and are fortunate in that we are empty nesters and can spend much of the year down here at the beach. Although we use a local management and rental company located here on the island, the fact we are often in residence here at White Cap Beach Condos, enables us see to the unforeseen needs of our guests. We both have businesses we can easily run from this remote location in paradise. With everything we could possibly need right here on the island, we can work from our island home, but take breaks from our computers and head out for a stroll on the beach.
Why the Owner Chose White Cap Beach Condos:
The Southwest Florida International airport was voted the #1 best airport for smaller markets. The ease with which to fly into Fort Myers and get to Estero Island only 30 minutes away, was very appealing. We had vacationed on a number of other islands in Florida and Estero Island on Fort Myers Beach had so much more to offer. We can head just a few miles south to beautiful Lover's Key or north from White Cap to the eclectic and vibrant Time's Square and the Pier. There are activities available for adults and kids of all ages. For our residence though, we prefer the quiet beach here at Newton Park Beach and the convenience of having a wonderful grocery store just a short few minutes walk 2 doors away. We can drive to Sanibel-Captiva, Naples, numerous shopping destinations for off island activities. But there is so much to see and do right here without ever leaving the island.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Upon arrival, pull the car up to the elevator to unload your luggage, park in your assigned parking spot near the elevator, then ride the elevator to your door. It could not be more convenient! Guests are amazed by the beautiful view, the lovely upscale luxury finishes of the unit and tall 10 foot ceilings. Escape the sun by sitting out on the front open air balcony and taking in the view. There are too many wonderful restaurants to count, located right here on the island. Bayfront Bistro is just 2 doors down and awarded one of the 'Spectacular 10' Waterfront Dining by Trip Advisor for all of the United States. We can just walk there! Not to mention take in the completely unspoiled Old Florida view across the back windows and open balcony of the restaurant, right there at Snookbight Marina. If you find you need to use a washing machine and dryer, they are right there inside your condo unit.
- Primary: +1 239-765-5959 10:00-5:00 daily, no calls on Sunday
Beautiful White Cap Beach Condos on sunny southwest Florida's Gulf coast
The Belize is located on the 2nd level between the two palm trees as shown
Kitchen fully stocked with all the utensils and housewares you could need
Pub style dining table for 4, with additional stool seating at kitchen bar top
Flat screen TV in both bedrooms and large walk-in closets
Peaceful view off the front balcony
Private heated pool
Very quiet beach right out front across the street at Newton Park Beach
How about a game of bocci ball!
Beautiful sunsets over the Gulf off your balcony each night
View of White Cap Beach Condos from the Gulf of Mexico right out front
Beautiful living space with attractive decor. Balcony with direct Gulf view.
Queen bed with attached master bathroom and back lanai
Charming nautical decor throughout
View off the quiet back lanai
View over looking historic Newton Park Beach out front
Newton Park Beach out front
Charming nautical decor throughout
Attention to detail provided by the housekeeping staff
Second bedroom has two twin beds, large custom walk-in closet and flat screen TV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.