Outdoor Resorts, 3 Pools, Tennis, Clubhouse, Parties, Activities,Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Outdoor Resorts is a super great community with lots to do. You won't be bored staying here. There are 3 pools, on the the river, one on the beach, CLubhouse, parties, dinners, activities. Seperate shower and bathroom facilities if you have guests for that extra bathroom. Lots of people to meet and lots of fun. You will have a great vacation staying here and the rates are reasonable.
- Mobile Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1) There is a double Futon in the 2nd bedroom which is a Loft in this Park MOdel home., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) I have a nice pull out sofa that sleeps 2. I have a Memory Bed topper that goes on top of the sofa mattress for super extra comfort. It will feel just like a bed. THere is a futon in the loft 2nd Bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio:
- Beach Chairs:
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Resorts offers a wide Variety of Tennis, 3 pools, sauna, CLubhouse which includes parties, dinners , picnics and lots of ENTERTAINMENT. There is Bingo, card club, You will never be bored staying at OUtdoor Resorts. PLus you can meet a wide Variety of new Friends. We are located on A1A in Melbourne Beach. There is a gorgeous pool right on the OCean with OCean Access too, plus another pool on the INdian River and also a 3rd pool. Pools are Heated in the winter months. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan, Feb. MARCH $1795.00 per month APril $1695.00 per month We also accept Pay Pal, Credit cards May, June, July Aug. $895.00 per month or $395.00 per week Plus TAX Non refundable deposits as I have held if for you in good faith. September and October $795.00 per month or $395.00 per week December SPECIAL $395.00 for the WEEK . $75.00 cleaning fee. Monthly renters may clean it themselves. Includes up to $100.00 in electric & water for monthly rental.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We are retired and live in Melbourne Beach. We have been all over Florida and this was our favorite Beach to retire to. Quiet and laid back community and not a lot of traffic. We go up to Pennsylvania for the summer.
Why the Owner Chose Melbourne Beach:
We have been vacationing here since 1988 and always knew we would retire here. It is our favorite beach in Florida
The Unique Benefits at this Mobile Home:
Full of Activities or just relax at the pool or beach. Great fishing too. There is a supermarket down the street and they also have a fitness center, restaurant, beauty salon, nail salon, liquor store, dentist and more. There is a library in town too with free movies and internet.
- Primary: (321) 848-4129 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, March 29, 2013