Village at Northstar - Upscale Unit - Great Price!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Northstar condo description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Convenience, ease, excitement. There is no better place to stay than in the heart of Northstar Ski Resort at the entrance to the Village! Surround yourself in quality and comfort in this second floor Ironhorse South condominium. Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and slate floors are just a few of the upscale finishes that greet you when you enter. Park you car, you won't need it. Grab your coffee every morning in the Village as you walk to the gondola to start a great day of skiing or snowboarding. If you still have energy after a hard day on the slopes, check out the ice-skating rink, restaurants, and hot tubing right outside your door. In the summer, golfing, rollerskating, mountain bike riding, shopping, and evening entertainment are all within a either a minute's walk or a five minute drive from your unit. You get the best of both worlds when you stay here, a serene forest setting within a bustling environment.
Keywords: Ski in Ski Out Unit, Biking, Hiking, Upscale Property
- On floor 2
- 1750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Living Room seats 0
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- 1750 Square Feet Ski Locker on Ground Floor of Building Exercise Facility & 2 Hot Tubs in Building Plus Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub in Center at Entrance to Village Air Conditioning 40' Flat Screen TV/DVD & Gas Fireplace in Living Room TV/DVDs in all Three Bedrooms (see floor plan for sizes) Full Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances Dining Table With Seating For 8 - Counter Seating for 3 Washer/Dryer in Unit Wireless Internet Access in Unit ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- One Parking Space in Secure, Weather Protected Underground Garage with Direct Elevator Access to Building and Additional Parking in Main Area & in Garage on 'Space-Available' Basis Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: experience 300+ days of Sunny California Skies & light winds with 19 Lifts & 92 Trails, Snow Tubing & Adventure Park Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of Expertly Groomed Trails suited for all ability levels (includes Track, Skate, Snowshoe and Telemark). Warming Huts, scenic Picnic Sites with Views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding Mountain Peaks, Outdoor Deck and Fire Pits The Village at Northstar: 9000 sq. ft. Signature Ice Skating Rink, Bungee Trampoline, Exclusive Shops, Multiple Events and Activities (In Summer: Bungy + Ropes Course, Roller Skating, Largest Lift-Accessed Mountain Bike Park in CA, with Jumps, Movie Nights & Live Music) Restaurants in the Village: Rubicon Pizza, Mikuni Sushi, Earthly Delights, Starbucks, TC's Pub, The Chocolate Bar and North of the Border Burritos...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter:......................$750 night/TH,F,S $600 night/S,M,T,W $4500 week All Other:...................$300 night/$1800 week Christmas/Presidents:........$1500 night/$9000 week New Years:...................$1500 night/$9000 week (7th Nt.FREE all seasons) Cleaning Fee: $250 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at Northstar
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at Northstar
- Nearest Restaurant: Many nearby, happy to recommend. Please inquire. at Northstar
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Ironhorse South 209
Dining Table seats 6 and has a view outside!
Kitchen with stainless steal appliances; bar seating for three!
Fitness center in the building
Fitness Center Building at Entrance with Pool and Hot Tub
The Village Gondola
Mountain Bike Riding at Northstar
No Visit is Complete without a Trip to Emerald Bay
View from balcony of Iron Horse 209
Another view of gourmet kitchen
Spacious bathroom with double sinks
Another spacious bathroom
Outdoor hot tubs in Ironhorse building
swimming and lap pool
The Gorgeous Ice-Skating Rink
Biking at the Lake
Hiking - The Best Hiking in California
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.