Luxury Beach Condo -2 BR Full Gulf View, Great Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
White Cap Beach Condos condo description
White Cap Beach Condos were built by us and ready for occupancy in 2008. Upon completion of our lovely 10-unit all Gulf facing condominium development, we received an award by Fort Myers Beach for the year's most improved property beautification. These lovely, quiet, upscale condominiums provide you with all the comforts of home, but with a lovely view of the Gulf of Mexico with its white powdery sand and sunsets off the balcony every evening. Walk 100 steps across the street to quiet historic Newton Beach Park with picnic benches, shower to spray off sandy feet, bocci ball courts and a serene quiet beach front, away from the more congested areas.
Being located mid-island, not only is it more of quiet residential 'beach house' area, away from high rise buildings, but you can walk equidistant to either end of the 7-mile long island from the beach right out front. This beautiful 2 bedroom condo with 2 full baths features a Gulf front view. Generous galley kitchen with bar top table, is equipped with everything you will need when dining in. Each bedroom feature large walk-in closets and flat screen televisions. Relax and enjoy the view while you enjoy Comcast Cable TV, watch a DVD or surf the web with our wireless Internet. Explore our 7 miles of uninterrupted beach with glistening white Gulf sand. We provide beach chairs and beach towels for you to enjoy Newton Park Beach out front, right across the street.
Our guests love having the Publix grocery store just a few minutes walk from their condo, and the best restaurant on the island, Bay Front Bistro, located a short walk behind us on the back bay. Our management company is local and will do everything possible to make your stay everything you could hope it to be! Sand chairs and beach towels are provided. All you have to bring is the sunscreen!
Keywords: Condo, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2nd floor, galley kitchen, washer, dryer, Gulf facing, balcony, lanai, elevator
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : elevator takes you to your door
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Often have grandparents, their adult children and grandchildren all enjoying a vacation together. This is not your wild and crazy spring break accommodation, but rather a more upscale, clean and respectable home for your stay. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Lovely decor, high quality mattresses, comfortable beds
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 5
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Beautiful 2 bedroom condo with 2 full baths features a tropical Gulf front view. Attached master bath is luxurious, as is 2nd bath in the hallway. The galley kitchen is equipped with everything you will need when dining in. Both bedrooms feature large custom walk-in closets and flat screen TVs. Relax while you take in the beach, enjoy Comcast Cable TV, watch a DVD or surf the web with our wireless Internet. Located in a more quiet residential beach house area of the island, away from the crowds. Explore 7 miles of uninterrupted beach with glistening white Gulf sand. We provide beach chairs and beach towels for you to enjoy Newton Park Beach out front, right across the street. Our management company is local, located right here on the island and will do everything possible to make your stay everything you could hope it to be. Owner lives at White Cap 6 months of the year, so this is not a vacation home where the owner does not have much of a presence. We love living here too!...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- White Cap Beach Condos are your upscale location for the newest luxury resort on Fort Myers Beach, facing the Gulf on the front and Estero Bay a short walk behind us. This 2-bedroom unit has 1,000 sq. ft. of living space with a back lanai and open-air balcony out front to enjoy your Gulf view. Walk 100 paces right across the street, to the quiet and peaceful historic Newton Park Beach. Walk the 7 miles of uninterrupted beach, or hop on the beach trolley right outside White Cap and ride anywhere on the beach road, for a mere 50 cents. Not only are we located next to a wonderful Publix Grocery Store, but right behind us on the back bay, sits the beautiful Snook Bight Marina for boat rental, chartered fishing, and the most upscale dining on the island at Bayfront Bistro, recently voted into the “Spectacular 10” top waterfront restaurants in North America, by Trip Advisor. At day’s end, enjoy the sunset view over the Gulf, right off your own balcony!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 10th - 31st: $1275/wk, Feb thru Apr 22nd: $2,375/wk Dec 15 - Jan 9th $2,375/wk Apr 23rd thru May, July 16 - Sept 4, Oct - Dec 15 $1,275/wk Jun 1 - Jul 15, Sept 5 - Oct 15, 2012: $1,020/wk FEES: Sales and Tourist Taxes of 11% Not Included 3 Night Minimum - $150 Cleaning Fee for Stays Less Than 7 Nights Discount Rates for Stays of 3 Weeks or Longer Contact owner for nightly rate for 3 night minimum rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Regional Airport in Ft Myers at 22 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Key West Express at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Right out front! Historic Newton Park beach at 91 Metres
- Nearest Golf: small course on island and dozens just off island at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: We have our own personal 3-bedroom condo here at White Cap Beach Condos which is our second home, and are fortunate in that we are empty nesters and can spend much of the year down here at the beach. Although we use a local management and rental company located here on the island, the fact we are often in residence here at White Cap Beach Condos, enables us see to the unforeseen needs of our guests. We both have businesses we can easily run from this remote location in paradise. With everything we could possibly need right here on the island, we can work from our island home, but take breaks from our computers and head out for a stroll on the beach.
Why White Cap Beach Condos:
The Southwest Florida International airport was voted the #1 best airport for smaller markets. The ease with which to fly into Fort Myers and get to Estero Island only 30 minutes away (1 hr. in high season), was very appealing. We had vacationed on a number of other islands in Florida and found Estero Island in Fort Myers Beach had so much more to offer. We can head just a few miles south to beautiful Lover's Key or north from White Cap to the eclectic and vibrant Time's Square and the Pier. There are activities available for adults and kids of all ages. For our residence though, we prefer the quiet beach here at Newton Park Beach and the convenience of having a wonderful grocery store just a short few minutes walk 2 doors away. We can drive to Sanibel-Captiva, Naples, numerous shopping destinations for off island activities. But there is so much to see and do right here without ever leaving the island.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Upon arrival, pull the car up to the elevator to unload your luggage, park in your assigned parking spot near the elevator, then ride the elevator to your door. It could not be more convenient! Guests are amazed by the beautiful view, the lovely upscale luxury finishes of the unit and tall 10 foot ceilings. Escape the sun by sitting out on the front open air balcony and taking in the view. There are too many wonderful restaurants to count, located right here on the island. Bayfront Bistro is just 2 doors down and awarded one of the 'Spectacular 10' Waterfront Dining by Trip Advisor for all of the United States. We can just walk there! Not to mention take in the completely unspoiled Old Florida view across the back windows and open balcony of the restaurant, right there at Snookbight Marina. Right out front, directly across the street is the very quiet historic Newton Park Beach. We supply the sand chairs and beach towels, you provide the sunscreen!
- Primary: +1 239-765-5959 10:00-5:00 daily, no calls on Sunday
Links to more information:
Immediately across the street from quaint and historic Newton Beach
Private heated pool with plenty of lounge chairs for all our guests
Living area with beautiful beach house decor. Pull out sofabed for 5th person.
Second bedroom with flat screen TV and custom walk-in closet
Master bathroom shower
View of White Cap from the Gulf with its 10 Gulf front facing units
kitchen with adjoining seating area
Bar top dining table with additional seating at the kitchen bar top counter
Hallway bathroom with ceramic tub/shower
Housekeeping's attention to every detail
View towards the beach from the pool
Your vacation home!
View off the balcony, over-looking historic Newton Park Beach out front
Natural 'old Florida' beach at Newton Park, 100 steps across the street
Master bedroom has queen bed, walk-in closet, bathroom,lanai and flat screen TV
Master bathroom with large beautiful custom tile shower
Tropical beach house decor throughout
View of White Cap from the water (rent a boat behind us at Snookbight Marina)
Galley kitchen, stainless appliances, all the cooking tools you will need
Master bedroom features dresser, TV, large custom closet, private back lanai
Additional bar top seating
View off the front balcony overlooking historic Newton Park Beach
View of White Cap from historic Newton Beach out front
Tropical view out the back lanai
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 23, 2013