Just Listed! Looking for Serenity Now?! Visit Fox Glen Today!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paradise Valley house description
FOX GLEN – 20 + Acres Overlooking Paradise Valley – Perfect for Family & Friends
Fox Glen sits on 21 secluded acres. As you pass under the arch you’ll be greeted by 60 Ponderosa pines leading you to your home away from home. On the way to the house you’ll be seeing all the grandeur the Absaroka Mountains has to offer, with Emigrant Peak center stage. They look so close as to reach out and touch them.
Now enjoy the quiet serenity, fresh mountain air, and breathtaking views for miles and miles in our peaceful home. There is wildlife everywhere. Paradise Valley offers the blue ribbon Yellowstone River and spring creeks for fly-fishing, river rafting, mountain hiking, and horseback riding and much much more – it’s not called the Last Best Place for nothing!! Do you like to star gaze? Summer nights are fantastic, including the Milky Way! Double rainbows are the norm after a summer rain. And on a rare occasion you’ll see the Northern Lights! After all it is Paradise!
We are conveniently located in Emigrant, minutes away from the Yellowstone river. With a Post Office, bank, gas station, market, café and church right at your door step. Fine dining is minutes away at the famous Chico Hot Springs Spa & Resort. Chico has an excellent wine cellar, and they offer horseback riding, rafting trips plus a pool (mineral springs) and a grill for casual meals. Chico’s Saloon has great live entertainment all year round. Or take the day and visit our first National Park, with all its beauty and splendor. Old Faithful awaits you…and the wildlife! Spectacular scenery with unusual sights found nowhere else in the world.
Here is a description of each room below:
• The living room has a 42” flat screen TV with Direct TV, bookcase with lots of books for the reader, a coffee & wet bar. Games (for kids too), movies, DVD’s, CD’s, and the old fashion VHS.
• The beverage area features a coffeemaker & teapot. There will be coffee, tea, sugar & sugar substitute, glasses, mugs, RO water outlet, etc. Just bring your beverages.
• The master bedroom has a king size bed, the bathroom has a separate shower & large Jacuzzi tub.
• The second bedroom also has a king size bed. A large window with Emigrant Peak watching over you. It also has a ceiling fan for those warm summer nights.
• The third bedroom sports a queen size bed, with a ceiling fan. There is a desk for your computer (Wi-Fi included) or just for writing post cards to family and friends. An automatic self inflating, and adjustable firmness, queen size air bed is also available.
• The family room is a cozy place to just relax and admire the 180 degree view of Paradise Valley that the Yellowstone River meanders through.
• The two other bathrooms – one with a shower and the other with a shower / tub combination.
• The kitchen is fully stocked with plenty of appliances you might need, slow cookers, griddle, blender, rice cooker, microwave, etc. RO water outlet better than bottled water.
• The Point is the place everyone likes to sneak off to. Whether it’s to enjoy a cocktail (or glass of wine) in the evening at sunset, or your morning coffee watching the sunrise over the mountains, it is the place for contemplation. As you relax in the leather recliner and think of all the activities there are…or your right to do nothing at all, this is the place! Don’t be surprised to see a fawn or two sharing the tranquility and watching you!
• Laundry room has a front load Maytag washer & dryer and is fully stocked with washing and cleaning needs. It also has a large double sink for hand washing.
• Extras: ample parking, fenced backyard with lawn area, large outdoor gas BBQ, outdoor furniture, 6’ folding table for extra dining (indoors or out), lots of plastic chairs for extra seating, automatic generator in case of a power outage, ice chests for your days of exploring and a pair of binoculars for watching the wildlife!
And while Fox Glen offers much sought after privacy to its guests, it is not at the expense of convenience or access to exceptional amenities and activities. Our home provides you with all you need, just bring your groceries and your imagination. Enjoy your stay and we hope to see you again, Chuck & Sally
Keywords: Mountains, River, Yellowstone, Hiking, Scenic, Views, Private, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2.75 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Fenced backyard with lawn area, large outdoor gas BBQ, outdoor furniture, 6’ folding table for extra dining (indoors or out), lots of plastic chairs for extra seating, automatic generator in case of a power outage, ice chests for your days of exploring and a pair of binoculars for watching the wildlife!...moreless
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
We strongly endorse this rental property.
We strongly endorse this rental property.
I give this property a 4.5 star rating, not a 5. Since 4.5 is not listed I lean closer to 5. The property is private/remote to neighbors, guarded by distance and terrain. It is a pleasing piece of land with a breathtaking view of the western part of Beartooth/Absaroka mountain range and glimpses of the Yellowstone River. Sunrise and sunset are especially beautiful. Almost daily, deer are spotted on the property, as close as 20 feet from the house. Considering that everything in Montana/Wyoming is 25-50 miles away this is a very convenient location with respect to I-90 to the north (Livingston, MT, an interesting small town with shops, restaurants, and museums) and the northern entrance to Yellowstone to the south. The home itself is very attractive, roomy, comfortable, and clean. All household devices worked properly for us. If one is a tv junkie the presence of only one (large screen) tv in the living room, i.e., none in bedrooms, might be offputting. That said, even in the midst of the Olympics this was not a problem for our party. Other than this minor finding it is hard to find fault with this rental. Six is probably the optimum number to stay in this home, but one could probably sleep more if willing to sleep on a couch or an extremely soft carpeted floor in a sleeping bag. Having not previously vacationed in the area comment on the competitveness of the price of rental cannot be made. If we were to return to this area again, my party of 6 would definitely consider using this property once again, and we recommend it without reservation.
- Guest Chuck (Tennessee)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 08/09/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children.
Exceptional Spot for an Active Family or Group
Exceptional Spot for an Active Family or Group
We've now stayed at this property twice, both times with our two young children. I can honestly say that this is an ideal place for just about any group, family or other, that is looking for an amazing Montana experience. This unique property has it all: - Beauty: the views and property grounds are absolutely amazing. You can see the Yellowstone River, both mountain ranges that border the valley, and any number of other natural and wildlife wonders. - Convenience: the property is “close” to Bozeman/Livingston, the North Gate of Yellowstone, Chico Hot Springs, and other local amenities. - Seclusion: while you’re close enough to what you want, the property has a very secluded feel, with none of the neighboring properties having sightlines onto it. - Excellent Accommodations: the house itself is very nice, with all modern amenities desired in a vacation property. The beds are great, the kitchen is well appointed and laid out for entertaining, and all the bathrooms are nice. Our kids loved the place and we really don’t think we’ll look elsewhere when we come back to Montana. This property truly has everything we want.
- Guest Dani (Menlo Park, CA)
- Date of stay 07/28/11
- Review Submitted 04/11/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
This property is quiet, remote, and has everything you need to have a relaxing and fun time. The views are amazing! There are windows from every area of the house. The Yellowstone River is close by along with lots of fishing, wildlife and a home-like atmosphere. It was very clean with lots of comfortable amenities to make for a great stay! We will definitely be back!
- Guest stacey (california)
- Date of stay 07/08/11
- Review Submitted 03/26/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
Visit us at Fox Glen for the low price of $325/nt or $1950/wk Grand Opening Price - Come visit us at this great low rate today!!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: (406)223-6410
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Relax in the rustic family room furnished with true Montana decor.
Overlook Paradise Valley with views of Mount Emigrant from the lush yard.
The fully stocked kitchen, open to all areas of the home.
Formal dining room with large window to enjoy the view while you eat.
Get a good night's rest in a true Montana bedrroom
Relax in this Jacuzzi after a day of hiking the mountains!
Fox Glen sits on a private 20 Acre tract of Montana Beauty
Spend an evening enjoying our DVD library or a friendly board game with family
Relax with glass of wine and a book in front of the fire.
Take advantage of the wet bar adjacent to the family room
Bask in the natural sunlight of the Big Sky as you walk into the dining room
Enjoy more cohesive family time with the open living room, kitchen, dining areas
The Master Bedroom is a nice place to rest after a long day under the Big Sky.
Once you go under the arch, you know you're at your home away from home
We told you it was private!
Enjoy each other's company, a good book or the view while sitting in 'The Point'
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 23, 2012