Furnished Contemporary Condo -Minutes from Downtown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kansas City condo description
This beautifully furnished condo is in an historic Kansas City, KS building that once housed the Major Hudson school. This unit has 2 bedrooms, each with a full bath, wet bar, full kitchen, sauna and fitness pool/hot tub, game room with card table and a beautiful patio that overlooks the tennis courts and outdoor pool. A great place to stay for business or pleasure. Just minutes from downtown Kansas City and hotspots such as the Power and Light District and The Sprint Center.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Covered Parking:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sight Seeing
- Union Station Crown Center, Crossroads Art District, Penn Valley Community College, Just Off Broadway Theatre, Liberty Memorial War Museum, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Kansas City Board of Trade, Kansas City Art Institute, Kemper Arena, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Country Club Plaza, Westport, Rivermarket, Starlight Theatre, Kansas City Zoo, Kauffman/Arrowhead Stadiums, American Royal, UMKC, Kansas City Repertory Theatre, American Jazz Museum, Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Arabia Steamboat Museum, Toy & Miniature Museum, Airline History Museum, Power and Light District, Truman President Museum & Library, Ameristar Casino, Isle of Capri Casino, Argosy Casino, Kansas Speedway, T-Bones Baseball, Powell Gardens, Harrah's Casino, Worlds of Fun ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Mike from Dallas
Mike from Dallas
We spent 4 wonderful days at this very nice condo. The pictures do not do it justice. Very private yet open enviroment. The 3 fire places were great, the sauna and exercise pool were very clean and inviting. The entire property and condo were very clean and well taken care of. It is just really, a very cool, sexy place to stay. Location is in an old part of town but is in the center of everything and makes getting places very easy. The private garage entrance is the icing on the cake. We will be booking this condo offten as our kids live in KC. We typically stay at the Intercontinental on the Plaza, but wanted to try something different. The Intercontinental has lost a customer.
- Guest mike and sandra I. (arlington texas)
- Date of stay 01/25/12
- Review Submitted 02/01/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway.
12 month minimum required. Rate is $3000/month. $750.00 refundable deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.