McFadden Vacation Condominium Apartment Rentals Ocean City,Nj
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, North End apartment description
- 849 Brighton Place- 1st Floor- Sleeps 13- AIR CONDITIONED (CENTRAL)- This 1st floor unit is very spacious and offers single floor convenience. It has an enclosed front porch with double bed & futon, living room with fireplace and queen-size sofa-bed, dining room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, 4 Bedrooms (3 large, 1 small), 2 1/2 baths and a large shared rear deck. Bedroom bedding consists of 2QS, 1D, & 1S.
Our goal is to provide your family an opportunity to rest, relax & be refreshed and build the kinds of memories that make for a vacation tradition. The kind of Ocean City *memories our family has.
How have we done?
- We have been Ocean City visitors for over 43 years and have been providing family vacation rentals since 1979.
- Last year, 35 of 45 weeks were rented to 25 families who have returned for at least 5 seasons.
- Eleven of those families have returned for at least 13 seasons.
- Five of those families have returned for at least 23 seasons.
- Three families have returned for at least 30 seasons.
These families are like our extended family. In fact one adult child of a longtime tenant said, 'When our parents are gone, we're 'grandfathered-in', aren't we?' Of course they are!
*Life is a process of creating memories. We have a choice of creating good memories or not-so-good memories, and it's never too late to start creating good memories. We have & continue to create many wonderful memories of Brighton Place:
Sit, walk, jog, bike, surrey-ride or shop on the boardwalk and just watch a sunrise or watch families having fun - walk, play, rest or just meditate on the beach - swim & bodysurf in the ocean - breakfast at Oves, dinner at the Crabtrap or Island Grill - pizza at Manco & Manco - ice cream at the Carousel or Kohr Bros - jog or bike to Longport - concerts at the Music Pier - cookouts on the deck - thanking God for all His blessings - Thanksgiving family dinners - family grace before meals - Easter Sunrise Service at the Music Pier - Sunday Service at the Tabernacle and mass at St. Frances Cabrini - taking the kids (& grandkids) to the playground or Wonderland for rides or to the Water Park - the McFadden/Barry annual week-long family reunion - the McFadden/McCoppin annual week-long family reunion - visits from our 4 children & their spouses and 10 grandchildren - greeting our returning friends & visitors and sharing the year's events.
We're sure you have similar or additional memories as well.
Please consider continuing your ongoing tradition and memory-building with McFadden Vacation Rentals.
PS: We also do Stockton College Student Winter Rentals.
May God bless you & your family, Dan & Marietta McFadden
'Sadly, Marietta passed away suddenly on October 23rd, 2007.
With the help of God, and the help & continued presence of Marietta in our lives, and the ongoing prayers & support of family & friends, we too will continue to build the wonderful memories that make up the McFadden family tradition.
Please keep us in your prayers. Dan McFadden (Phil.4:4-9)' 11/05/07
Keywords: All units are fully furnished (except for bed linens/towels) and have wall to wall carpeting, DirecTV, Wireless DSL, large screen TV/VCR/DVD, microwave, washer/dryer as well as a shared, outside enclosed h/c shower. Units(2) at 833 have a shared gas grill. Units(3) at 849 have a large shared rear sundeck with two sets of patio furniture and a gas grill. All units have off-street parking (2 cars/unit). Beach chairs & beach tags are available. One block to beach/boardwalk and 3 blocks to amusements. We also offer 2 other 4BR apts as well as a 2BR apt.
- On floor 1
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 7-13
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Beach tags (8) provided. Beach chairs provided. Enclosed bicycle storage provided. H/C enclosed outside showers. Leave your cars parked and walk everywhere if you choose. Property is located 12 doors from the beach and boardwalk. One block from basketball, shuffleboard, track and tennis facilities. Two blocks to Wonderland Amusements. Three blocks from a Catholic Church and a non-denominational church (Tabernacle). Two-four blocks from restaurants. Five blocks from the Music Pier and Ocean City Pops concerts. Six blocks from a Superfresh market and shopping....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Nearby track, basketball, softball, shuffleboard, volleyball
ReviewsWrite a review
We rented this unit for Memorial Day Weekend. The apartment was very spacious and well reflected in the photos and descriptions. The unit is very clean and well maintained. It was a quick walk to the boardwalk and the beach. The dining area was large and perfect for having everyone eat at the same time, it is open to the living room and there was lots of space for the kids to play. The kitchen was well equipped and the bathrooms were very nice also. We would recommend this unit and hope to visit here again.
- Guest Christine F.
- Date of stay 05/24/13
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
4 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 10/04/13-06/13/14 $1100/week - $600/weekend $ 700/week - $350/weekend 06/14/14-06/20/14 $1200/week $ 800/week 06/21/14-06/27/14 $1550/week $1050/week 06/28/14-08/29/14 $2100/week $1300/week 08/30/14-09/30/14 $1400/week - $650/weekend $ 800/week - $400/weekend 10/01/14-12/19/14 $1100/week - $600/weekend $ 700/week - $350/weekend Weekend Extra nights $150/extra night $ 100/extra night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Atlantic City at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cape May at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Garden State Parkway at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ocean City at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Somers Point at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ocean City at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1984
- Primary: 215-435-0854
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior - 849 Brighton Place
Rear Deck (shared)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 23, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.