Year-Round Charming Studio Cottage 1 Mile from Bayside Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brewster studio description
Our 300 sq. foot, year round studio cottage features fully furnished yet compact and cozy Cape Cod living. Relax on the patio, take a one mile walk to the beach. Conveniently located near small business shops and restaurants as well as major stores.
Get ready to enjoy unforgettable Cape Cod vacations in smaller packages!
Keywords: Free-standing cottage located in a community which includes 7 additional cottages. Off street parking.
Cottage is well insulated and heated for year-round rental availability. Studio cottage sleeps 2 in a set of bunk beds or a full size sleeper sofa.
Linens are not provided so please don't forget to bring your own.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Double Beds (1) The sleeper sofa includes one full size double bed with updated comfortable mattress. Linens are not provided with this rental so please plan to bring your own., Bunk Beds (1) Cottage contains one set of bunk beds. Linens are not provided with this rental so please plan to bring your own....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Check out the bike trail accessible from cottage properties.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Visit the bay side beaches beginning with Crosby beach, Linnell Landing, Ellis Landing. Be sure to come back at sunset for breathtaking views. For ocean side beaches travel to Nauset beach in neighboring Orleans or travel further to the Cape Cod National Seashore in Eastham. Go further and head to Wellfleet, Truro and finally Provincetown where you can enjoy shopping in the quaint town or enjoy a whale watch. Entertainment is everywhere including a Drive-In movie theater in Wellfleet, live theater, art galleries, glassblowing, cool little shops everywhere and the Brewster General Store for a blast from the past. Food? Breakfast at Brewster Coffee Shop, Hole in One, check out seafood at Cobies, Arnolds, Brax Landing, J. T.'s and so many more. Or grab a glass of your favorite libation and relax in an Adirondack chair on the patio. And nothing beats the incredible stars at night. Awesome!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
October on the Cape
October on the Cape
The little cottage had everything we needed. It was clean and quiet.
- Guest Connie in Windsor (Windsor, Connecticut)
- Date of stay 10/15/11
- Review Submitted 02/06/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+.
My husband and I have been to this property. It has a very relaxing feeling. The area is beautiful and there beaches are a bike or short car ride away. Awesome sunsets! he grounds are quiet neighbors are friendly. There are many quaint shops to explore. The eateries are fab.The beaches(which there are several) are not overcrowded. If you want you can just kick back and relax just outside the cottage or snuggle up in the coziness of the cottage and watch a movie. Well worth the trip.
- Guest JJ (Concord)
- Date of stay 09/11/09
- Review Submitted 01/15/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thank you for your glowing review. I hope that you & your husband can rendezvous there again.
A great retreatGuest comment entered by owner
A great retreat
Really, if you are just looking for a change of scenery for a weekend, it's a great little getaway. You can relax and read a book or write a book, if you're so inclined. You can cook for yourself or go out to so many good restaurants. The salt air is always there and the sandy beaches as close as the corner store. The footprints end at Brewster. You'll see why.
- Guest Co-owner; JB
- Date of stay 12/26/11
- Review Submitted 01/10/12
Quaint, Quiet and Convenient!
Quaint, Quiet and Convenient!
This cottage is exactly what's needed for a relaxing vacation! Amenities are clean and up to date. The patio is a great place to sit and sip coffee while watching the kids run around the yard. It is also convenient to Nickerson State Park with bike trails, beaches and kayaking. Crosby bayside Beach is a mile around the corner as well as all the best restaurants, galleries and venues Brewster has to offer! It's also conveniently located on 6A, but you wouldn't know it because I never heard the traffic! Laurino's restaurant is literally across the street and allows for family friendly dining or cocktails. One of the best places I've visited in Brewster!
- Guest HappyCaper (Gainesville, GA)
- Date of stay 07/02/11
- Review Submitted 01/08/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
WOW! MAY OF 2011 I AND MY FRIEND STAYED HERE AT THIS COZY LITTLE COTTAGE IN BREWSTER AND I GOTTA TELL YOU IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE VACATION I HAVE HAD IN QUITE SOME TIME .IT'S CLOSE TO THE OCEAN AS WELL AS THE BAY.IT IS ALSO VERY CONVIENT TO SHOPPING AND DINING IN ALL THE LITTLE TOWNS SURRROUNDING, SUCH AS ORLEANS,CHATUM ETC.I PLAN ON GOING UP THIS YEAR IN JULY. CAN'T WAIT.
- Guest Heather Jane (florida)
- Date of stay 01/08/12
- Review Submitted 01/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, pet owners, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thank you for your rave review. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you are planning to return for July 2012!
Off Season November 1 - May 15 $500.00 per week; $75.00 per night Peak Season May 16 - September 15 $750 per week; $150.00 per night Off Season September 16 - October 31 $600.00 per week; $125.00 per night 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY required for rental of this cottage. CHECK IN: 4:00 p.m. CHECK OUT: 11:00 a.m.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Motorway: Route 6 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crosby Lane at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Various in either direction on 6-A, and Laurino's at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various restaurants in either direction on 6-A at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We love the ocean and the relaxed way we feel when we're here. Sunsets are fantastic and no two are the same. Walking the beach, watching the surfers, feeling the salt air and seeing a few seals. Hmmmm, life is good!
Why the Owner Chose Brewster:
We've been vacationing on the Cape for the past 30+ and have loved the area. The opportunity came to make a purchase and we dived right in and have never regretted it. We love coming up whenever we can including during winter. We just love it here.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Sipping coffee outside in the morning, relaxing with a good book, enjoying a glass of wine with our cottage neighbors. Something just changes when you come over the bridge as you open your windows and smell the salt air. Enjoying life without stress!
- Primary: 860-989-2406 to contact Olivia
- Secondary: 860-874-7466 to contact Jonathan
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our home away from home.
There is a electric range and microwave. Outside is a gas grill.
with the bunks, this make a 4 bed-- room :) It's kind of like camping.
The updated, efficient kitchen has all the amenities for great meals.
Full-size sleeper sofa; great for daytime naps as well
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 30, 2012