Take 20% Off Total Stay April 13 - May 25th - Stunning Views & Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
If you are looking for all the benefits of a beach front home at a first tier price, look no further! With wide open views of the Gulf and a boardwalk to the beach right to your door, Sea La Vie is the best first tier home on the island. Easily take your chairs and umbrellas down the boardwalk to the sand and surf. Then, just stroll a little further to Bob Sikes Cut to enjoy the best fishing the area has to offer. When you have had your fill of the beach, just head back to Sea La Vie for a dip in the private, heated pool or enjoy a nice cold drink on the decks and enjoy watching the dolphin jumping, the eagles soaring and listen to the owls hooting in the adjacent 20 acre undeveloped land. The first floor of this spacious home hosts a large queen master bedroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Three other bedrooms on the first floor include a queen with private bath, a bedroom with two double beds and another with one double bed and a shared bath. A master queen bedroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower is on the top floor. The top floor also boasts a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and large island. A giant farm table accommodates large family meals and the comfy living area has a flat screen television with DVD player and lots of windows to enjoy the breathtaking views. Spacious decks on the top and second floor provide plenty of opportunity to enjoy the fresh air and views. The pool area has an outdoor shower, fish cleaning table, and a charcoal grille. There is even a room with a pool table for further entertainment and a speaker system throughout the house to listen to your favorite music in any room. Dogs welcome subject to certain restrictions. Pool heat is an extra fee.
3 Queens, 3 Full
Direct beach access, Breathtaking Views, Private Pool, Outdoor Shower, Fish Cleaning Station, Charcoal Grill, WiFi, Flat screen TV in living area and three bedrooms, DVD player; Stereo with iPhone cable, House Wide Speaker System
THINGS TO DO:
-Beach it! - Lighthouse Park (a county park) in the center of the island, and the State Park at the eastern end of the island, both provide public access to the beach with restrooms, picnic tables, and other amenities. And, most of the north/south roads on the island provide a public access to the beach. If you need beach chairs or umbrellas ...
- Bicycling - The island has 17 miles of paved bike paths and lots of off-roads for exploring. Ride a bike from one side of the island to the other ...
- Birding -Birding is a year-round event
- Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, etc. - Launch a kayak or stand-up paddle board into either the Bay or Gulf.
- Lighthouses - Visit both of Franklin County's lighthouses ...
- Museums - Franklin County has museums spread out all across the county ...
- Music - Listen to live music on the bay or the gulf ...
- Photography - The island is a photographer's paradise with another stunning shot around every corner. Sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, the surf, wildlife, native and migrating birds, butterflies, your family having fun ...
- Picnic in a Park - Picnic tables are available at the Lighthouse Park in the middle of the island, or in the State Park at the eastern end of the island.
- Star-gaze - Without the interference of city lights or street lights, the clear skies are abundant with stars and constellations. You may see a shooting star.
- State Park - Spend the day at Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park on the east end of the island. Experience miles of undeveloped beach with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and the Apalachicola Bay on the other.
-Apalachicola – Every visitor of St. George Island should look, see and do in Apalachicola too!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- 5.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season $4295/week Mid Season $1695/3 nights $3500/week Low Season $1395/3 nights $2200/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
About the owner: Our family has been vacationing on St. George Island for years and we love the laid back atmosphere! Our kids and dogs love the uncrowded beaches.
Why the Owner Chose Plantation:
We loved this home in particular because of it's private location at the end of a neighborhood. There are twenty acres of undeveloped land on our west side! Plus, there are amazing panoramic views of the beach from the front decks. We're only 400 yards to the 'Cut' so an easy walk to great fishing.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When we're at Sea La Vie, we love to play in the pool, the kids love to play a game of pool against the grown ups. One of our favorite pastimes is sailing past the 'Cut' to Little St. George Island - a completely undeveloped island! This is a great spot for kayaking too - you can kayak over to Little St. George and find great shells. Every evening at sunset we gather on the western facing deck to watch the sunset, seems like you can see the whole sky from that spot!
- Primary: (850) 927-2218 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free (877) 927-2218
Sea La Vie from the street - plenty of parking and decks!
Private pool in back yard, grilling area is at the edge of this area.
Dining area to living room - door to the west side deck on the right.
Lovely well stocked kitchen with good work space.
Master bathroom (same on first floor and second floor master bedrooms).
Queen bedroom with shared bath and private door to balcony.
Top floor queen master bedroom.
Top floor deck, beach access is the gazebo on the right of the picture.
Gorgeous unblocked views to the west!
Living room has great beach views!
Looking from living room to the kitchen, the cooks won't miss any fun!
First floor queen master bedroom.
First floor queen bedroom with private bath.
First floor double bed room with shared bath.
Pool table on the ground floor.
Beach access directly from the house.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 18, 2013