Walk to Main Street, Minutes to Resorts, Best Rates!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The SnowGrotto Home - Two minute walk to main st.
Fantastic Old Town Park City Victorian Home with rustic charm & private Hot Tub 20 feet from front door. 4 bedrooms.
Walk to main st and enjoy world class dining, shopping, nightlife.
Minutes to all the Ski Areas. Comfortable beds for large groups!
Free Trolley pick-up is a 2 Minute walk from front door:
Ride 3-4 minutes and arrive at the Town Lift or the Transit Center for free rides to Ski Areas in minutes.
Supermarkets, video, and liquor stores all in approximately 5 minutes.
You can also walk from the house to the Transit Center in 7-8 minutes for quick, free rides all over town.
Bedding and Layout:
Upper Level of home - 3 bedrooms + private vanity area; Full Bath.
- Master bedroom: King log bed with 2 pull-out twin mattress below, sleeps up to 4.
- Queen Bay room: large bedroom with bay window & private vanity area; Queen log bed with single pull out twin mattress below, sleeps 3.
- Moon Room: smaller of upstairs rooms, optional bedding avaialbe: two bunk bed sets, or two twin log; full or queen; sleeps up to 4.
Main Level- SunRoom Bedroom; Living Area & Fireplace; Kitchen and Dining area, Full Bath; Entry foiré, Laundry room; Covered Porch; Private Hot Tub.
- Sun Room: a bedroom on main level, bunk bed w/ full bed below, and twin above, sleeps to 3.
Lower Level - 2 Bedrooms + addl Sleeping area; addl kitchen & dining area; Full Bath; smaller Living area w/woodstove.
- The Ralph Lauren Room- larger of two bedrooms on lower level, Queen bed with room for an extra twin, sleeps up to 3.
- The John Poole Room - bedroom on lower level of home, full bed high-quality Teakwood futon and a twin bunk set, sleeps up to 4.
- Additional Sleeping Den Area at back of living area of lower level of home. This 'den' area sections off with curtains, can have twin, or twin bunk set-up- sleeps up to 2.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- sledding, outlet shopping, water tubing.
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 1 2012 - Jan 7 2012: $565/nt 2 Nights min. stay Jan 8 2012 - Jan 17 2012: $325/nt 2 Nights min. stay Presidents Week .......................................$535/nt Regular Season (All Other Winter Days).................$445/nt Sundance Film Festival ................................$685/nt Spring Ski (Last Week of Mar-Apr 4)....................$385/nt Apr Spring Ski............................$325/nt (After Apr 4 Resort Close). Long Term Available Apr-Dec ..............$1650 (Plus Util. Minimum 6 Months).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
View from house to Main St and beyond; similar views from deck
Master bedroom: great views, King bed + 2 pull out twins /views!
Autumn, Hot Tub on deck, views of town & mountains - WiFi/frplc
SnowGrotto Living area w/Fireplace, Entertainment center
Dining area set in bay, views, great light - Mountain View
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 02, 2013