VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
AWARD WINNER: a *TOP VACATION RENTAL-Sayulita* based on actual guest reviews! Read ADDITIONAL GUEST REVIEWS and see MORE PHOTOS
23ft HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL, with stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Very CLOSE TO BEACH! 2 or 3 bedroom (plus bonus room) options.
CASA CONTIGO is a 2-3+ bedroom luxury escape with a 23-foot HEATED (Dec-April) INFINITY POOL and stunning OCEAN VIEWS from ALL ROOMS & SHOWERS. Located in one of the most desirable areas in Sayulita, the casa sits 100 feet above the surf, 100 yards or so from the beach, and an easy 10 minute walk to town.
CASA CONTIGO can be rented separately as a 2+ bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, or combined with its CASITA to create a contiguous 3+ bedroom, 4 1/2 bath property by way of an adjoining interior locking door and a circular staircase. The CASITA may also be separated from the main house by way of a PRIVATE ENTRANCE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES SHOWN IN THE RATE BOXES UNDER 'NIGHTLY' and 'WEEKLY' ARE FOR THE 2 BEDROOM CASA DURING THE STATED DATE RANGES. PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION FOR 3 BEDROOM, HOLIDAY & LOW SEASON RATES.
2-BEDROOM (Main House Option):
• Spot-on, unobstructed views of the ocean and both surf breaks from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and ocean view.
• Cutting-edge heated (Dec-April) salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the ocean. The salt is very light – this is NOT ocean water. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as a single bed for someone under 6 ft. tall - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for bird and iguana watching (up to 18 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with a starter selection of many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner. Clothes iron also available.
3rd BEDROOM, plus additional BONUS ROOM/Casita (Casita Option includes Main House described above)
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom with queen bed, generously sized closet, bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower, and couch that can be used as a single bed (upon agreement, after discussing with owners).
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Separate bonus open air 'lounge' level below casita and garden with large 'L' shaped couch (can be converted into two single bed, connected at one end) and full bathroom (please call to discuss appropriateness for use as sleeping area for your group).
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
High Season (Nov-May):
2+ Bedroom Main Casa: $375 /night, 5-night min (7-night min preferred during March/April)
Pillow top matress with high thread count sheets...moreless
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Pillow top matress with high-thread count sheets...moreless
Bedroom 3 (casita): 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon
Pillow top matress with high-thread count sheets...moreless
Other (See Description): 1 sleep sofa /futon
Convertible sitting room couch - ask about appropriate use ...moreless
Main house has two mirror image bedrooms, each with a single queen size bed, and the same amazing views from the beds and showers (no need to fight over who gets the better view!)
Main house also has a convertible sofa in a small sitting room/landing that sits right outside the two bedrooms. Please note that you must go through this sitting room to enter or exit the two main bedrooms. Please ask about the appropriateness of the couch for your group.
When rented as a three bedroom house, we unlock several doors surrounding a spiral staircase, to make a single, three-story house which incorporates the casita. The casita, a 600 square foot Mexican 'beach loft,' contains a single queen size bed. We are also in the process of replacing the couch with a convertible couch/bed. The casita also has a small lower level with covered, yet open-air bonus room 'lounge' and full bath with large 'L' shaped couch that can be converted into 2 single or 1 king bed (please ask regarding use)...moreless
Main two bedroom casa has two full bathrooms (one in each bedroom), plus a half-bath on the pool level. Casita has full bath on main level, with an additional full bath on the lower bonus room 'lounge' level...moreless
Heated pool (Dec-April), Roof deck with kitchen & pergola, Possible sleeping for 7th & 8th guests (call to discuss), May not be suitable for younger children (please call to discuss)...moreless
New Year's Week Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2015 7 night min stay
2BD - $375/nt; 3+BD - $550/nt Jan 3 - Mar 27, 2015 5 night min stay
Easter 2BD-$3000wk; 3+BD $4000 Mar 28 - Apr 3, 2015 7 night min stay
2BD - $375/nt; 3+BD - $550/nt Apr 4 - May 31, 2015 5 night min stay
2BD - $295/nt; 3BD - $400/nt Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2015 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Please note that the "Nightly" and "Weekly" prices listed are for the two bedroom main casa. For the 3+BD rate, please refer to the description under the "Date" section of the rates.
Prices include a heated pool from December-April.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: Before we designed and built Casa Contigo, we spent many years renting and visiting other casas in town. From these experiences, we learned what was both good and bad about the location and design of houses around town, as well as property management. As the contractors, we were at the jobsite everyday, making sure every design detail was just so, from maximizing the amazing views in every room to the detailed stone work, and the furniture and metal work that we designed and had custom built. Our guests notice this attention to detail while luxuriating in the casa and enjoying the ocean view, the incredible sunsets, the 23-foot heatable infinity pool, and 360 degree view roof deck. We also bring this attention to detail to managing the property, which we handle personally (we have lived in Sayulita full time for many years).
Why the Owner Chose Sayulita: We were married in Sayulita in 2004 and fell in love with the town's charm and funkiness. We immediately began our search for a lot to build on, but waited several years until we found exactly the right property where we could build with amazing views, yet have a close proximity to the beach and town. Casa Contigo, completed in 2011, is the culmination of that dream that we now share 'contigo' (with you!).
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: Incredible year-round SUNSETS (not all 'view' houses get to enjoy Sayulita sunsets). Relaxing and swimming in the 23 foot HEATABLE INFINITY POOL, especially at night! Staring at the AMAZING OCEAN VIEWS from all rooms and showers. BBQing & DINING on the 360 DEGREE VIEW ROOF DECK. WATCHING the 6-10 IGUANAS interact in the tree in front of the house. Watching the BIRDS swoon about and perch in the trees around the house. WHALE WATCHING (they can sometimes be seen while just sitting around at the casa)! Trips also available.