Winter $305/nt - Unlimited Sharc Passes - Golf Course Elegance - Pool Table
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Unlimited-use access to SHARC is always included with your rental of our home. SHARC is the new Sunriver Year-Round Pool/Recreation facility.
Tournament 11 is located on the Woodlands Golf Course with Mt Bachelor views. The home comes with all of the luxurious amenities required for a perfect vacation.
This perfectly appointed homes has all of the luxuries for a dream vacation. At Tournament 11 you can relax and enjoy all of the comforts of a Gourmet Kitchen with double ovens and dishwashers. The living and family room have big screen TV's. Downstairs the family room has a pool table and wet bar with 2nd coffee maker and wine refrigerator.
Tournament 11 is located on the Woodlands Golf Course, with close proximity to hiking trails, Benham Falls, the Deschutes River and Sunriver bike trails.
The home is 2-story with the kitchen, dining area, living room and the king master suite located upstairs. Downstairs are 3 more king bedrooms, a bunk bedroom with 2 bunks, and the family room. The family room has a pool table and there is a ping pong table available (for outdoor use only) in the 3 car garage.
There are beautiful covered and uncovered paver patios and balconies facing to the west, overlooking the golf course and Mt Bachelor. They are ideal for enjoying a cup of coffee or glass of wine while enjoying the beauty that 'is' Sunriver.
The newer Columbia Spa hot tub is located in a private fenced area with paver patios and a welcoming feel.
Tournament 11 has a fully stocked kitchen with beautiful granite counters, double ovens and dishwashers, sub zero refrigerator, wine refrigerator and all of the appliances, dishes and tools that you will need for your perfect vacation meals.
The home has an attached garage and mud room for comfortable parking and unloading in the winter or summer.
There are bikes in the garage, perfect for exploring the miles of paved bike paths throughout Sunriver. There is also a 2-child bike trailer for the little ones that need to ride along a a single tag-along-youth-bike that is perfect for those that ride, but need a little extra help from an adult for the longer rides.
A portable crib and portable high chair are in the home for families with small children.
* Master Bedroom - King Bedroom 1
* Master Bathroom
* Full Bath in Hallway
* Laundry Room
* King Bedroom 2 (shared bath with Bedroom 3)
* King Bedroom 3 (shared bath with Bedroom 2)
* King Bedroom 4
* Bunk Room with 2 Bunk beds
* Family Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa and Twin Sleeper Sofa
* Full Bathroom in Hallway
Sunriver Resort is located on the east slopes of the Cascade Mountains in the heart of Central Oregon's Recreational Paradise, just 12 miles south of Bend. This popular world-class resort has extensive bike paths, three 18-hole golf courses, day spas, tennis courts, swimming pools, parks, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting, and shopping center with a variety of restaurants. Mount Bachelor Ski Resort area is just 20 minutes away, along with the Cascade Lakes recreational area and nearby High Desert Museum.
Sunriver Pines Vacation Homes, LLC
Oregon State Lodging Tax #50684280
We reserve the right to maintain rental dates based on availability, services and/or as deemed necessary to maximize business and availability.
*SPRING SPECIAL ... April 6 - May 24*** ..$259/nt with min 3 night stay + 4th FREE
*FALL SPECIAL ..... Sept 5 - Dec 14*** ...$259/nt w/min 3nt stay + 4th FREE-exc Sep
*WINTER SPECIAL ... Jan 6 - April 6*** ...$305/nt with min 3 night stay
*EARLY JUNE ....... May 27 - June 15 .....$395/nt w/ min 4 nt stay
In Season Rate .... June 15 - Sept 5 & Dec 21 - Jan 5.................. $575/night
Off Season Rate ... Memorial Wknd, Jan 6 - June 14, Sept 5 - Dec 20 ... $395/night
30% of Nightly Fee to hold reservation. Remaining 70% due 2 weeks before arrival
One-time cleaning fee $135. 8% room tax. Pet fee $15/night *** Excluding Holiday
Keywords: Vacation Home Rental, Golf Course, Sunriver, Oregon, Mount Mt Bachelor, Central Oregon, Lodge, House, Executive Housing
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed in this house for a retreat with our friends who have not been together in many years. It was so nice. The house was awesome and we would all stay here again. KItchen was great with plenty of room for everyone to cook and open to living room. We loved the special stay 3 nights get 4th night free. The staff was great. We enjoyed using the bikes and the pool table. Truly a perfect home for a great vacation. Can't wait to visit again in the future.
- Guest RJ (Anchorage, AK)
- Date of stay 05/09/12
- Review Submitted 12/18/12
Our impromptu stay in sunriver was absolutely wonderful. The house was perfect for our group! When we had questions the staff responded quickly and were so nice to deal with. We have rented in sunriver more than 20 times and this was one of the best trips. Thank you!!
- Guest Babs (Lincoln City, OR)
- Date of stay 01/27/12
- Review Submitted 02/21/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 - Dec 20, 2013
2 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 5, 2014
1 night min stay
Jan 6 - Apr 6, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 7 - May 22, 2014
3 night min stay
May 23 - May 26, 2014
3 night min stay
|Early Summer Special
May 27 - Jun 12, 2014
4 night min stay
Jun 13 - Sep 1, 2014
4 night min stay
Sep 2 - Sep 30, 2014
4 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 25, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
3 night Minimum stay for "Fall Special" PLUS 4th night FREE!!!! (The quotable rates will not permit us to not the 4th night free - we WILL honor the 4th night FREE, however!!!)
30% of total cost to hold reservation. Remaining 70% due 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Pet Fee: $15
- Cleaning Fee: $175 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Redmond/Bend - Public (Sunriver has private) at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 97 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sunriver Village at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Bachelor at 18 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Woodlands at Private Homes
- Nearest Restaurant: Hola at 2 Miles
- Primary: + (541) 480-3638
- Secondary: (541) 480-3638 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen with Viking Applicances, 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, wine refrigerator
Dining Area looking toward Kitchen
Entry from above
Family Room with Wet Bar, Pool Table, Queen Sofa Sleeper & Twin Sofa Sleeper
Hot tub with privacy enclosure and Golf Course Behind
Jetted tub in Master Bath
Living Room with Golf Course and Mt Bachelor Views
Master Bedroom with King Bed
Bunk Room - 2 sets of bunks (4 twins)
Family Room with Wet Bar
Upstairs Hall Bath
Back from GC - main balcony with dinner seating for 14 is the top right
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.