Lofty Space W Breathtaking Views of Tucson Mountains, Downtown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
We live in San Jose, California and this place is like a small palace in the sky. Over 2,000 square feet, it features every amenity that to make the place comfortable and serene. We come here to get away from our hectic life in California. It is surprisingly pleasant to sit on the East facing lanai (covered patio that has shade on one end, a grill, eating space, lounging space) even in the hot summers. Whoever designed and built this house took light, breeze and view into consideration. We love it here and we come often. We have shared it as a vacation rental in the past and want to continue that tradition. This spacious perch is easy to reach by car and easy to love.
Keywords: upscale, view, close to down town, Tucson Mountain Foothills, Saguaro West, Old Tucson, Desert Museum, bird's eye view, spacious, sleeps 7, tile floors, furnished home, Mexican art, highpoint view, easy drive to home, hiking, shopping, privacy, tranquil
- Chateau / Country House
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 4-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- VIEWS, LOCATION, TRANQUILITY! This incredible 2 bath, 2 bedroom-plus-den home is perched on an easy-to-drive-to precipice that overlooks the entire Saguaro ParkÂ West valley and the city of Tucson. An architect must have designed this floor plan that takes such a tremendous advantage of the view, the breezes and the light. The expansive tile (All the main living areas are tiled except the bedrooms which are carpeted) entryway opens up to a view of the dining room, the sunken living room and the wall of windows to the East. A lanai delineated with an iron railing runs the entire length of the house on the East side and creates another outdoor dining, lounging, and recreation space; nearly doubling the total amount of living space. Trees on one end of the terrace provide a soft shaded sitting area that is comfortable even in the summer. Soaking up sun and the view is easy from this lofty nest. Everyone becomes a chef in the kitchen that overlooks the valley below. Experiece tranquility!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Air Hockey
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Monument View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$125/nt for DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, MONTHLY BOOKING ONLY; add $20/night/each extra guest Staying under 30 days? Rates affected by number of guests and number of days. Minimum stay 6 nights, double occupancy, minimum price, any season, $1250 Guests can order interim cleaning at $120.00. The longer the stay, the more flexability in the price. 30% down plus sec deposit ($250 refundable)due at time of reservation Discounts for long term stays over 90 days.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2005
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
We are only minutes from downtown and the amenities that surround us: shopping, hiking, Gates Pass, the desert museums, the Saguaro West Park and Old Tucson Studios to name a few. Even though we are minutes away from those civilized spots, we are juxtapositioned to the wild, desert beauty of the Tucson Mountain Foothills.
- Primary: +1 5203061984
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House on a Clifftop w Lanai Overlook
A Shaded Swing resides at one end of the view
Conversation Area with a Westward View
Game Room and Bedrooms Beyond
Kitchen Island looking outward
Awaken to the beauty of the West Valley
View from the Lanai that runs on the entire east side of the house
Secluded, yet easy to drive to
Vastentryreveals a sun dappled dining room anddramatic open floor plan
From the comfortable family room to the kitchen
Window Views from Main Living Area
Master has expansive en suite bath, walk in closet
Twin Beds in Guest Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 05, 2013