Waterfront Condo, Expansive View, Close to Beach, South Facing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Freeport townhome description
Wonderful 2 bedroom, Sleeps 4-6, 2 1/2 bathroom, waterfront townhouse condo on canal
steps to sugar white sand beach and ocean. Amazing view. Boat tie up directly in front of condo.
$1,000 - 1,250 per wk (Multi week discount available)
Location: Freeport, Grand Bahamas, which is the closest of the Islands 62 miles east of West Palm Beach Florida, Bahamas,( Property less than 10 minutes away from the International Airport)
Accommodations: End unit Townhouse, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 4) Waterfront, Great for Families. Located within a short walking distance of world class Xanadu Beach and resort, the famous playground in the 60s for the "Rat Pack," Bogart, Sinatra, Martin and Davis and the most famous of course, Howard Hughes. This recently renovated townhouse provides all the amenities you will need during a weekly visit or "Snowbird stay". The master bedroom includes a king sized bed and the second bedroom has two double beds. The main living room area has a vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers and a floor to ceiling window that overlooks the inland waterway. Relax on the patio while watching the sun setting behind the boats. We offer an affordable experience so you can discover why it is "Better in the Bahamas"
· The Bohemian Culture is so friendly
· Affordable prices and fabulous world rated sugar white sand beaches and gin clear safe waters
· There is so much to do:
Wednesday Night Native Fish-Fry at Smith's Point
Thursday Night, Casino Show at Treasure Bay Casino in Lucaya
Friday & Saturday Nights, Live Bahamian music and Native Show at Count Basie Square in the Port Lucaya Marketplace.
Sunday Afternoon Jazz on the Beach at Tony Macaroni's Conch experiences on Taino Beach
Garden of the Groves- a restored wildlife habitat with various flora & birds. There is also a Labyrinth, arts & craft shops, a Garden Cafe & a Children's playground.
Rand Nature Centre - Bird watching tours available.
The Lucayan National Park - Guided tours available.
Grand Bahamas Nature Tours - including kayak tours.
UNEXSO - Swim with the Dolphins and Scuba/ Snorkel Tours
Grand Bahamas offers a variety of options for all water-related activities including snorkeling, bone fishing and deep sea fishing. .
Golfing options range from world class championship dream courses to affordable family facilities
The Port Lucaya Marketplace - the Island's central hub for shopping, dining and entertainment and the Treasure Bay Casino- adjacent to the Radisson Grand Lucaya Resort, are both less than a 15 mile/minute drive from the Townhouse.
How do you get to/from to Grand Bahamas Island?
Grand Bahamas International Airport offers daily flights to /from Fort Lauderdale and Miami Florida that serve as the primary connection airports to direct flights to the U.K., Canada and other international destinations.
West Jet flys direct to Freeport from Toronto There is also direct service from Buffalo, USA.
The Celebration Cruise line offers regular ferry service to/from the Port in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Grand Bahamas’ Domestic Airport offers daily flights to Nassau/Paradise Island (where the world famous Atlantis Resort and Casino is located), the Abacos and other Bahamas Family Islands that you may want to visit during your stay.
· Air Conditioning : Central Air
· Linens Provided
· Laundry facilites available.
· Off Street Parking : 1 assigned parking space in front of the unit #124
· There is a cleaning service after your stay
Baby sitting is available
· King Bed : In Master Bedroom
· Two double beds in the second bedroom
· Cable/Satellite TV
· CD Player
· Shared Pool
· Full Kitchen : Soft close cabinets, breakfast bar area and dining room
· Cooking Utensils Provided
· Refrigerator , stove, dishwasher
· Charcoal BBQ Grill
· Deck/Patio: Patio table and chairs are perfect for having your morning coffee at sunrise. Beach/Lounge chairs available at the pool area.
· Water View : The Townhouse is located on a relaxing canal, and is within a short walking distance to nearby Xanadu beach. Boat Dockage for small to medium sized vessels available upon request.
· WiFi (Wireless Internet
· Minimum Age Limit for Renters : 21
* References may be required
· Smoking Not Allowed inside
Please speak to the owner regarding pets
•Activities (on site and nearby)
· Jet Skiing
· Live Theatre
· Horseback Riding
· Cinemas/Movie Theaters
· A Rental Car /Scooter is suggested for all visitors and long term guests. Adventure seekers will definitely want the flexibility to drive around the island and visit our beaches for great snorkeling, hidden "treasures" and sightseeing. You will also be able to purchase groceries, from a variety of local stores including a nearby gourmet food store, for cooking and dining in the privacy of your cozy rental townhouse.
Keywords: Waterfront, condominium canal, beach, boat docking, pool, golf, casino
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Xanadu beach, Pool, boat tie up in front of the unit
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
A multi week discount is available At the time of Booking 1/2 of the total rental amount is due. 2 weeks before the booking date the balance of the rental is due Funds may be sent by wire transfer or money order
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: A professional middle aged couple with two children in University. Living the Dream!
Why the Owner Chose Freeport:
It's better in the Bahamas! The Bohemians are so friendly and this spot offerred all of the activities that we like to do. There is a certain sence of freedom here.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Steps away from sugar white beaches where you can go for a walk or easily swim to the coral heads when snorkling. 10 min drive to shopping, golf and Casino Spectacular view of the canal out of an expansive window.
- Primary: 416-282-5636
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, January 18, 2013