Amazing Direct Crescent Beach-Front Townhouse
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Midnight Cove townhome description
Look at this view! Fabulous 180 degree view of the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and soft, sugary white sands of Crescent Beach! Relax with a cool tropical drink on the screened lanai while watching the amazing sunset or sun yourself upstairs on the beach front balcony right outside the master bedroom. Newly remodeled 2/2.5 townhouse Florida style! Living room offers a large plasma TV & DVD. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Adjacent is a utility room with a washer/dryer and a private half bath. Just a walk upstairs takes you to two master suites with full baths and a balcony overlooking the pool and beach. Master bedroom offers a king size bed and large flat panel TV with a walk-in shower in the updated master bath. The guest bedroom is furnished with twin beds and the guest bath has a tub/shower combo. Internet connection. RESTRICTIONS: Maximum occupancy 4 persons and certain minimum stay restrictions may apply.
Keywords: Beachfront, Crescent Beach, Townhouse, Gulf front decks, Private entrance,
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Located directly on the pure white sands of Siesta Key, Crescent Beach and the sparkling azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico, our beautiful townhous is beachfront, unique and one-of-a-kind find! Just a block away discover the convenience of a grocery store, drug store, post office, liquor store, marina, and an assortment of shops and restaurants. Siesta Key Village is a mile north of the island and offers many quaint shops, restaurants and nightly entertainment. We are just a few miles to the lively and cultural hub of downtown Sarasota and the alluring shops of St. Armands Circle. Take in the captivating art and beautiful, historical grounds of the Ringling Museum on Sarasota Bay. After a fabulous dining experience in downtown Sarasota, enjoy a show at the Asolo Theater or the Van Wezel. You are just a 25-minute drive to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and 60 miles from Tampa International Airport....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Feb. 1 - Apr. 30, 2012 ..........2150.00 weekly May 1 - July 31, 2012 .........1650.00 weekly Aug. 1 - Oct.. 31, 2012 .........1320.00 weekly Nov. 1 - Dec. 15, 2012 ..........1650.00 weekly Dec. 16 - Jan. 31, 2013..........1825.00 weekly Monthly rates are discounted 10% -- One month is 28 days 5% processing fee and 12% sales/tourist tax $45 accidental damage insurance
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
Why Midnight Cove:
Location! Best on Siesta Key!
- Primary: + (941) 780-1125 (Florida, USA) Available 8 am - 8 pm EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Aerial view of Midnight Cove. Townhouse is direct beach front.
Living area with large plasma TV and attached screened lanai on beach
Master bedroom-the sound of the waves will put you right to sleep
Additional balcony overlooking beach and pool between bedrooms.
Gulf front pool right down steps from townhouse
Private beach right outside unit with lounge chairs and umbrellas
Living area with comfy leather sectional sofa
Beautiful & spacious kitchen w/stainless steel appliances & large breakfast bar
Sunny, private 2nd floor balcony right off master bedroom
Guest bedroom with own bath an walk-in closet
Screened lanai overlooking beach-watch sunset while dining al fresca!
Townhouse right on Crescent Beach! Miles of walking on sugary, white sand!
Famous Siesta sunset from townhouse
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 06, 2013