Bar Tra Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lahinch cottage description
Secluded cottage restoration with stunning coastal views. Cottage dates from early nineteenth century. Fitted and furnished to a very high standard. Close to Lahinch and Spanish Point. Close to all amenities and the very best of County Clare's many attractions. Golf, Surfing, Sea Angling, Music, cycling, caving, walking, botany, history/archeology horseriding.
Main bedroom on ground floor. Open plan living area with adjoining kitchen area. Groundfloor bathroom. Showeroom on first floor with second and third bedrooms.
Cottage located within (with separate road entrance) working hobbyfarm with pure bred Hereford cattle and thoroughbred National Hunt horses.
Car Journey Times:
45 mins Shannon Airport. 25 mins from Ennis.1 hour from Limerick and Galway. 2 Hours 40 mins from Dublin. 2 hours from Cork.30 mins Shannon Ferry. 20 mins Aran island ferry at Doolin.
More images and information:
Facebook: Lahinch Holidayhome
Keywords: Secluded cottage restoration with stunning coastal views. Close to Lahinch. Near to Golf courses, Surf beaches, Cliffs of Moher, Burren, Doolin, Spanish Point.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Traditional Irish Music. Close to Miltown Malbay (Willie Clancy Summer School/Festival) Close to Doolin (Russell Festival) Close to Burren Region (Arheology Botany Walking). Magnificent atlantic coastline, cliffs of moher and surf beaches nearby. Lahinch world famous golf links course 5 minutes drive, Doonbeg links 20 mins drive. Ballybunion Links 90 mins by shannon ferry. Dolphin watching at Carrigaholt 45 mins drive. Very best of Clares pubs and restaurants all within 20 mins drive....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January - February 200eu weekly March 250eu weekly (off peak weeks) April - May 300 eu weekly (off peak weeks) June 350eu weekly July-August 21 700 eu weekly August 21-31 600eu weekly September 350eu weekly October - December 200 eu weekly (off/pk) Christmas+New Year addnl rate applies.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Shannon at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Killimer-Tarbert at 25 Miles
- Nearest Train: Ennis at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: N67 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cregg at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lahinch at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lahinch at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bar Tra Seafood at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Secluded coastal location. Peace and Tranquility yet close to all amenities. Pet friendly. Single occupancy and extended stay discount available.
- Primary: 353861600381
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spring tide, offshore breeze
Doughmore Beach sunset 01/01/2010
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013