Nonquitt Cottage: Sleeps 10, Tennis, Golf, Beaches, $1850/Week
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Dartmouth cottage description
This charming and comfortable cottage is a delightful place to spend a vacation. The cottage has a nice, spacious livinig room that sits 6-8 comfortably, a large dining room table that sits 6-8, a convenient counter top that accomodates 4 and opens to the kitchen. The home has three bedrooms, one of which is located over the living room. A large, screened in porch with wicker furniture overlooks a spacious backyard replete with a grill, outside table and chairs, as well as a hammock. The master bedroom has a king size bed and the other two bedrooms have twin beds. A single bathroom with a shower is in the main house. There is also an outdoor shower that is used frequently after swimming. Adjacent to the main house is a bunkhouse with two bunk-beds, a bathroom and a shower. There is a washer and dryer in the bunkhouse.
Keywords: Charming shingled cottage with central location, close to tennis courts, golf course, beach, nature trails in a gated community that is great for children (and active adults). House wiith 1 bath/3 BR plus bunkhouse with 1 bathroom/4 beds
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Community is gated and speed bumps control traffic. Multiple paths through woods. Very bike friendly. Easy access to tennis couts, golf course and beaches. Tennis and golf lessons available in Nonquitt and sailing lessions available in adjacenet town (South Dartmouth). Day camp available. Activities for families schedules nights. Lots of kids. ...moreless
- Limited Accessibility:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Located on short dead-end street so little traffic. Nice front porch, screened in porch attached to main house overlooking the backyard and orchard, comfortable wicker furniture in both living room and screened in porch, painted speckled floors, cheerful bright bedrooms, counter top (sits 4) attached to kitchen, large dining table (sits 8), bunkhouse (two bunk beds) great for kids, hammock, outdoor grill, table and porch. Private screened in outdoor shower, Short walk to tennis courts, 9 hole golf course, paths to 3 different beaches. Bathing beach is well maintained and has pier, raft for swimming, and buoys for boats. Nature trails within Nonquitt for walks. Camp Nonquitt and nightly activities for children....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Nonquitt is a gated community, which makes it ideal for children. There is a community camp (Camp Nonquitt) and daily activities for children and families. Golf (9 hole course) and tennis (6 clay courts maintained by staff) are within walking distance, as are 3 beaches, one of which has a pier, diving board and a float. Beautiful rocks and vistas. The community hosts tennis and golf tournaments as well as an art show and dances for those who are interested. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
1950/week July and August through Labor Day 1500/week May, June, September (after Labor Day) 750/weekend May, June, September (after Labor Day)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1948
About the owner: The cottage has been owned by our family for over 50 years. As children we spent one month of each summer at the cottage. Nonquitt is a fantastic place for children since there are so many other children and so many things to do.
Why the Owner Chose South Dartmouth:
My brothers and I have kept the cottage in our family because we continue to enjoy going to Nonquitt.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We love all the different things you can do so easily in Nonquitt. The cottage is centrally located so all the activities (tennis courts, golf course, beach, nature trails) are within short walking distance. The home is really easy to maintain and comfortable.
- Primary: 214-369-8844
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is a picture of the front of the cottage, which is called Windsor Cottage.
Living room, other direction. See counter open to kitchen on right.
This is looking into the kitchen, which is equipped with everything you need.
The guest room has two single beds.
Back of house showing screened-in porch, stone patio and charcoal grill.
Bunk house. Two bunk beds that can be made into single beds.
Another picture from the path to the beach.
North beach has a boardwalk-not visible from this picture.
This is a picture of the living room. The dining area is at the end.
This is the dining area, which is at the end of the living room. Seats 6-10.
Screened-in porch opening onto backyard.
Master bedroom has two single beds that are can be made up as singles or king.
Another shot of the guest room.
The bunk house, which sits next to the cottage and sleeps 4. Have bathroom.
A picture of Nonquitt beach from path to beach.
The Nonquitt bathing beach, a 5-10 minute walk on a path from the cottage.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 27, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.