Nonquitt Home Charming-Comfortable-Clean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
South Dartmouth house description
This home was built in 1984 as a second home by a couple who both loved gardening, music, literature, family, entertaining, sailing and the outdoors. In the mid 90's it was renovated to accommodate growing families and grandchildren. The house is fully winterized, has a basement and small attic space. It is great for entertaining and flows easily in and out. It is centrally located with all of Nonquitt’s great resources within walking distance. There are two large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one on the top floor with a double bed and balcony, and one on the mid floor with two twin beds. On the ground floor are two bedrooms with two twins and a full bath. There is also a study that has two built in beds and there is a pull out couch in the living room for overflow. The lower level living room opens out to the garden and fish pond. The ground floor kitchen, dining, living area opens out to a blue stone patio with grill and outdoor shower. There is a big lawn. The house works great for one or multiple families. Nonquitt is and extension of the lovely, artistic South Dartmouth community with a farmers market, art shows, interesting boutiques and restaurants and close to historic New Bedford.
Keywords: Charming home, cottage, private, dead-end street, gated community, central Nonquitt, well equipped, modern home, clean, easy to maintain, outdoor shower, patio, great for entertaining, great for relaxing, great for families, nice yard, outdoor games, garden area, fish pond, beach community, golf community, tennis community, sailing community, friendly, relaxed, family.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Comfortable home in ideal setting for families/children looking to unplug and be outdoors, camp for children ages 5-11, adults/ children have many activities to chose from: golf, tennis, long walks on beach, exploring woods, marshes, biking, fishing, all beach and water sports, the community maintains 9 hole Golf Course, 6 clay Tennis Courts, Casino for fun and games, a Post Office that sells newspaper and penny candy, all at doorstep, 3 beaches in walking distance, one w/ pier, diving board, raft, boulders to climb/fish from, marshes to clam, gazebo and observation deck for just that, beach platform w/ grill for private picnics and family gatherings, dock for loading boats, kayaks, windsurfers etc. The community hosts beach picnics, bonfires, dances, bingo, ping pong, lectures, tennis and golf tournaments and an annual dog and art show for those who are interested. Nonquitt spills into artistic SD and New Bedford....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 14 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 26, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 27 - Sep 3, 2014
28 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning: $175
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: We are siblings, all raised going to Nonquitt and have raised our 7 children the same. We are avid tennis players, golfers; love boating, swimming, skiing, hockey, football, soccer. We also love dogs, food, art, music, entertaining and spending time together. We are teachers, administrators, business owners, engineers and students.
Why the Owner Chose South Dartmouth:
Because it offers so much and is so much fun. It is a place that we know our kids will always want to come to.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beach days, beach eves and beach nights, walking, biking, exploring, being with family and friends, great water sports, golf, tennis and boating all walking distance.
- Primary: 7813260613
- Secondary: 6179479989
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Nonquitt Rental Charming-Comfortable-Clean with Beach-Golf-Tennis
Ground Floor Bedroom
Lower Living Room
Ground Floor Bedroom
July 4th Festivities
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013