Eagle River Chain Cabin:Lake Front 2bd/2bth Sleeps 6-8
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eagle River cabin description
Welcome to Georgia, our cabin not the State! Appropriately named as it invoked the same laid back, easy going, lazy summer days we so crave. Our cabin away from home is nestled in the pines, steps away from a sandy beach on beautiful Duck Lake. One of the 28 lakes we are situated on the largest inland chain of lakes in the world. Duck Lake offers world class fishing including walleye, bass, northern pike, perch, and the elusive muskie. The chain is the ideal location for many water sports including tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, swimming, kayaking and paddle boats. We have a fire pit near the water so you can feast on a s'more, and chat with families in the other 2 cabins. We provide the firewood! Georgia Cabin is located close to fine dining, resorts, and to fabulous shopping.
Georgia Cabin is a two bedroom two bath cabin. We have a queen bed in one bedroom and 2 double beds in the other. Also included is a queen size hide-a-bed in the main room. Our cabin comes complete with all your linens except beach towels. Enjoy the Northwoods without the hassles of the extra packing!
We are walking distance to the Pirate Ship, Ice Cream shop, Miniature Golf, Go-Cart Track, bait shop and restaurants . We are only minutes from the downtown area, movie theater, shopping, and antiquing.
Come to our Georgia Cabin and unwind from everyday stresses. Sip a cold drink while watching the eagles take flight.
Keywords: House, cabin, lake house, beach, Lake front cabin, Vacation Rental, house on eagle river chain, waterfront,
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1) There is a queen bed in one bedroom as well as a queen size hide-a-bed in the main room., Double Beds (1) There are 2 double beds in the second bed room., Baby Cribs (1) There is a pack and play as well as high chair available by request from the rental manager. Please make these arrangement ahead of time. Supples are limited., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Georgia cabin offers you the use of a aluminum rowboat and some life jackets and beach toys to enjoy on this sand bottom beach! Enjoy time on the deck and be able to watch the kids on the beach at the same time. Fully equipped kitchen with large island for extra eatting space. Fire pit is located out by the lake, some firewood will be provided as well as s'more forks....moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Vilas county Fair, Cranberry Fest, Paul Bunyan Days, and many more
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for our annual family summer vacation!!
Perfect for our annual family summer vacation!!
Spent a relaxing week on beautiful Duck Lake with the family. Everything was just as described or better. Kids loved playing in the sand and in the water. Caught lots of fish right off the dock. Even got to enjoy a great 4th of July fireworks display courtesy of the Pirate Ship. We will definitely be coming back to Eagle River!
- Guest Mr. Peacock (Madison)
- Date of stay 07/01/12
- Review Submitted 07/13/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Perfect! We loved it!
- Guest John (Largo, FL)
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 06/06/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: Thank You John....we loved having you stay with us, please visit us again!
$225.00 a night or $1150 a week plus 5.5% tax up to 6 people $25.00 for each extra person max of 8 people per week $500.00 Security Deposit-returned within 45 days provided no charges 50% due at time of reservation to hold dates Remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival $100.00 dog fee. $75.00 cleaning fee on stays less then a week Cancellation Policy: if you should need to cancel and we can fill your time slot we will refund 80% of your money back. Rates are subject to change.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Golf: Eagle River Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sweetwater at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: (847) 651-8592 (Illinois, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Taken from dock
view from the house to the water
Kitchen..Table has a leaf to open up for more seating
Bedroom with queen size bed
Living area with Hide-a-Bed. Looks out to Lake
Frontage from Duck Lake
Your view from the deck of Duck Lake...yes that is your own dock!
Fully equipped kitchen with large island for extra seating or game playing.
Bedroom with private bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013