Bhi (3BR) Harbor Cottage on the Beautiful Marsh Creek
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bald Head Island cottage description
Beautiful Bald Head Island Harbor Cottage awaiting your family for a fun vacation on a truly beautiful Island full of wonderful coastal charm. No worries about dragging sand through your car, your transportation will be a golf cart and there are over 15 beach accesses to enjoy the beach and ocean.
Situated directly on the Bald Head Island creek, you will marvel at the sunsets as you sit on the back porch sipping a drink as the sun goes down over the marsh creek. Or you can go out the front door and 10 steps will take you to a private path allowing Creek access for stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, crabbing or fantastic photo-ops. Anytime of day is also fantastic for a walk around the Harbor Village or over to MoJos on the Harbor to sit on the deck and have a bite to eat or enjoy a cool drink. Our home is perfectly situated to enjoy all Island amenities.
Our home is family friendly, completely set-up for kids and parents to enjoy a stress-free vacation week. No worries about time on Bald Head Island, enjoy the freeness of Island time as you lay on the beach, splash in the Club pool or play a round of tennis. There is no pressure to go anywhere or do anything but completely relax and enjoy yourself and take advantage of the many unique Island amenities or simply just stay on Island time and do nothing at all.
Bald Head Island is a unique coastal beach Island. As soon as you set foot on the Ferry to start your offiicial Island time vacation, you will be ohhed and awed in the wonderful fantasy and mystery the Island presents. You will arrive in Harbor Village and be carried away in your tram to your Island Cottage. Cars are not permitted on the Island (unless someone is moving in/out or working on the Island with permission). Your golf cart transportation will be fun and freeing as you travel around with the wind in your hair!
Two 4-passenger carts are included with your rental.
OUR HOME IS 100% NON-SMOKING INSIDE AND OUT.
Keywords: Coastal cottage located on the BHI marsh and creek. Enjoy beautiful sunsets, fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding right from the back porch or the end of the street a few steps away. THIS HOME IS 100% NON-SMOKING INSIDE AND OUT.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Perfectly complete family friendly beach cottage! Kids' toys, legos, games, coloring, movies, videos, Wii and games, flat screen TVs and DVD players in every bedroom and living room (blu ray in living room and large DVD collection). Adult and kid bikes, 2-person kayak,1 ocean kayak, 2 kid kayaks, 2 paddle boards, life vests and bike helments. Pack and play and high chair available for infants/toddlers. Kitchen is also fully equipt to cook in as you like with a fryer, Margaritamaker, pannini maker, Keurig Coffee marker, and crock pot. Shoals Club membership $200 a week BHI Club membership available, please inquire. *NO Beach towels available, please bring your own, only house linens and bath towels in the house....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Coastal Urge http://rentals.coastalurge.com/ has a shop on BHI and offers lessons and rentals of stand-up paddleboarding and kite boarding and also rents bikes and kids' bikes. At East Beach you can find surf camp for you or the kids! Ghost Tours are available through Riverside Adventure Company as well as a number of new Pirate Adventure activities, a sweet shop/ice cream and coffee shop that will be open this season in the Harbor at the former River Pilot! http://riversideadventure.com/Adventures/GhostWalk/tabid/109/Default.aspx or you could climb Old Baldy Lighthouse www.oldbaldy.org/. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Bright, cheery and kid friendly Harbor house
Bright, cheery and kid friendly Harbor house
My family just returned from a 4-night stay at this wonderful house. It was so very comfortable and cheery, and our kids loved playing with the incredible stock of Wii games, puzzles, and board games, and bikes. We hope to visit again soon!
- Guest Hollie (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Date of stay 03/30/12
- Review Submitted 04/05/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Weekly Rentals Sat. to Sat. (Long weekends available Spring/Fall, email owner.) May 1 - June 9 $2800 (includes 12.75% tax and cleaning/linens/BHI Club) June 10 - Aug 18 $3500 (includes 12.75% tax and cleaning/linens/BHI Club) Aug 19 - Sept 29 $2900 (includes 12.75% tax and cleaning/linens/BHI Club) Sept 30 - Dec 31 $2150 (includes 12.75% tax and cleaning/linens/BHI Club) Additional Fees Not Included: Shoals Club $25/day (inquire) $500 deposit to book reservation and balance due w/in 30 days of arrival
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Our family has been vacationing at BHI since 2000. In 2002 we built our first house on the creek, sold it in 2007 and now are happy to have purchased our second home last summer on the creek again! We live in PA but frequently trek down I-95 to enjoy the beauty of Island time. We have 4 small children and 2 big kids (yours, mine and ours). We love to travel and love the beach!!
Why the Owner Chose Bald Head Island:
We absolutely love love love BHI! There is no place on Earth we would rather go on vacation and spend our family time together. It's truly paradise! When you ask our kids where they want to go, the answer is always Bald Head Island! This is a place that is miles away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it's a great place to have a do nothing, let's wing-it kind of vacation!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Totally kid-friendly, loaded with books and DVDs, breathtaking marsh creek sunsets, and uncrowded beaches that will WOW you with their awe and beauty as you don't stress about watching your kids run free, you will be able to relax while they play with you worries about where they are, you will have them in your eyes-view easily!
- Primary: 717-552-6566
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entry Way, Movies and Games galore
Boys Room Twin over Full Bunk Bed with Trundle underneath
Master bedroom, Queen bed
Girls Room 2 Twin beds
Boys Room, play Nook
Master Bedroom View 2
Creek View from back deck
BHI Marina Harbor View
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, May 27, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.