Spacious Oceanfront Home. Hot Tub, Ocean Views, Pet-Friendly!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Ranch house description
Welcome to beautiful 420 Sea Stack on the bluffs of The Sea Ranch!
From almost every location in the house, the beauty and majesty of The Sea Ranch fills your eyes and lifts your spirit. At Sea Stack, we have unimpeded ocean views as the home is right on the bluffs. Curl up in one of the three large window seats and you might see a family of deer making their way across the grass or a blue heron standing quietly on the cliffs. Every evening, the sunset is different and spectacular, whether full of reds and oranges after a sunny day, or sharing the grays, blues and platinums that an overcast day can bring. No matter the weather, no matter the season, the Sea Stack house at the Sea Ranch will deliver an unforgettable experience.
This comfortable ocean front home features three bedrooms and three bathrooms with beautiful white water ocean views. Relax in the hot tub on the private deck or enjoy the beautiful views throughout the house. This casual, well-equipped home is the perfect vacation get away. New 40" flat screen television. Free wireless available. Allows a dog. Free unlimited long distance.
Two Bedrooms / Bathrooms Upstairs:
* Spacious master bedroom has king bed, wood-burning fireplace, private master en suite bath with double vanities and a bath/shower combo, large closet, television, large window seat, private balcony and beautiful ocean views.
* Second upstairs bedroom has queen bed, full en suite bathroom, television, large window seat and stunning ocean views.
One Bedroom / Bathroom Downstairs:
* Private downstairs bedroom has queen bed, large closets and sliding door out to patio, hot tub and bluffs. Complete downstairs bathroom directly across the hall, just two steps from your bedroom door.
Living / Dining Area:
* Beautiful open floor plan lets you enjoy the view from wherever you sit.
* Extra large window seat is perfect for watching the waves, reading a book while enjoying a cup of tea or glass of wine.
* Large wood-burning fireplace and cozy wall-to wall carpet add warmth and cheer.
* Full-size dining table comfortably seats 6 with room for several extra chairs when friends stop by.
* Fully-equipped kitchen has hosted Thanksgiving for 15 people for the last 10 years.
* Unlike Sea Ranch homes closer to the Lodge, the turn-off for Sea Stack is at mile marker 57.72 which puts you very close to Gualala ... just a few minutes drive gets you into town!
* Walking – Walk for miles along the well marked trails and enjoy the breathtaking views.
* The Gualala River is minutes away and offers kayaking, swimming, fishing.
* Bicycling – the roads are quiet and well-maintained at The Sea Ranch, good for young cyclists testing out their training wheels. More strenuous cycling trails are nearby in the hills or on the highway for the adventurous.
* Swimming – two heated pools within easy driving distance. One of them is a short 10 minute cycle away.
* Tennis courts
* Hot tubbing
* Whale and animal watching – Deer, ground animals, birds, whales and seals …
* Star gazing – On clear nights, the stars will mesmerize you
*** Please note that VRBO calendar does not necessarily reflect most current availability. Please do contact us, though, and we will get back to you asap. Thank you! ***
Keywords: Sea Ranch, Gualala, 3 bedrooms, ocean views, hot tub, spa, spacious, fully-equipped, comfortable, dog, spacious, pet-friendly, beautiful, North Coast,
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- This property accepts one dog. Also, there is an enclosed courtyard with very high fences so you can leave the dog outside securely. The master bedroom has a wood-burning fireplace. Like many of the Sea Ranch homes, renters have the option of bringing their own linens or having linens provided for a small charge. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
**$285 / night is our basic rate not including taxes, deposits, etc. **Always confirm with property manager the most current rate as rates are subject to seasonal high and low price adjustments; seasonal promotions; 2, 3, 4 night minimum rentals depending on the time of year, holidays, etc. Ram's Head Realty: Telephone: 800-785-3455; Email: Rentalinfo@ramshead.com We are new to VRBO. For past traveler reviews, please visit: http://420seastack.shutterfly.com
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2000
About: A long-time San Francisco Bay Area resident, I'm a landscape architect with a real passion for the environment and for our ability to create beautiful surroundings using native plants and materials while treading lightly on the landscape that we are lucky enough to enjoy. Outside of that, my wife and I are avid tennis players and dog lovers. In the last 20 years or so, the australian shepherd has been our companion. First Jack and now Skye. What great buddies they have been. I've owned land near the Sea Ranch since the 70s, and took my family of 4 camping on our little spot of paradise throughout their childhood, picking apples and huckleberries and enjoying the seasons that the North Coast provides us. It wasn't until 2000 that I was able to purchase a property at The Sea Ranch. Now my expanded family of 4 children, 3 step-children, assorted children-in-law and 12 grandchildren can take advantage of all that The Sea Ranch has to offer. I'm glad to share this special place with you now. Enjoy it! Northern California is a unique place in this world. So much to see and experience. I'm glad that Sea Stack can be your home as you explore the gorgeous North Coast.
- Primary: 1-800-785-3455
Links to more information:
The beautiful North Coast at the Sea Ranch
Beautiful living room with wood-burning fireplace, window seat and views galore!
Looking from kitchen into living / dining and out onto ocean
View of the home from the bluffs.
Large, private master bedroom: gorgeous ocean views and a wood-burning fireplace
2nd upstairs Queen bedroom: full bath, ocean views, large window seat
Downstairs bedroom's access to the patio, hot tub and bluffs
Sunset photo taken from right in front of the house
Welcome! Enclosed entrance courtyard great for pets and security!
Another view of the sunny, spacious living room
Fully-equipped kitchen has hosted many Thanksgiving dinners
View of patio and out onto the bluffs from your private hot tub
Small private balcony off of the master bedroom
Downstairs Queen bedroom has private sliding door access to patio and hot tub
Full bathroom downstairs and two more full bathrooms upstairs
The Sea Ranch hillsides and walking trails
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.