Russell Hall Villa: Enjoy the Tropical Paradise Called Jamaica
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montego Bay villa description
Russell Hall Villa is located in the Ironshore district of Montego Bay Jamaica, and is perched on a hill providing a spectacular view
The villa is newly remodeled and upgraded. Approximately 1/2 mile from the beach
Free transportation from the airport
Taxis and rental cars are also available at the Montego Bay Airport
Russell Hall Villa has four bedrooms, each with adjoining bathroom (most with additional ceiling fan)
Sleeps 8 -- 2 Master Bedrooms (one with King Bed, one with Queen Bed); 4 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed
The private pool is located in the spacious 1/2-acre gated property that is alive with colorful flowers
Keywords: Villa, family vacation property
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 1-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Spacious 1/2-acre gated property that is alive with colorful flowers,Formal Dining Room,Breakfast Room,Private Balcony,Private Sun Deck,Full staff includes maid & chef & gardener, Spa services are available including in-house massage & manicures & pedicures. As an additional service staff are also available to provide childcare so parents can enjoy Montego Bay's nightlife,Your own chef prepares meals for 8 in the formal dining room creating the perfect atmosphere for entertaining, Linens & bath and beach towels provided, Personal laundry service is available for an additional fee....moreless
- Mobile Phone
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sunbathe and sip tropical drinks on your veranda or around your private pool,Enjoy excellent home cooked meals prepared by your own chef whenever you feel like indulging and according to your own schedule,Available for rental is a 10-passenger van for $900 per week or $125 per day and includes a driver,Also available for rental is 4-passenger car at $60 per day which also includes driver,Russell Hall Villa is located near three Championship Golf Courses including Half Moon, Tryhall and Wyndam,Fishing, snorkeling and SCUBA Diving are less than 10 minutes away,Deep-sea fishing,Fine dining,Open-air cafes,Bar/Cocktail lounges,Live entertainment,Country Club access,1/2 mile from beach,Taxis and rental cars are available at Montego Bay Airport...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I love this place. The rooms are spacious and private with your own bathroom. The swimming pool is wonderful. You can see the ocean from the patio. I travel to Jamaica at least 1x per year and this is place that I would recommend. ENJOY. ;-D
- Guest Cookie (California)
- Date of stay 11/07/11
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
4 BR $2500 per week $360 per night 3 BR $220 per week $325 per night 2 BR $1900 per week $275 per night 1 BR $1500 per week $220 per night $3000 per week during Sumfest, Christmas, New Years and Easter
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1987
About the owner: I work at a community college in Northern California. Because I am an educator I have am able to spend time in Jamaica enjoying my home.
Why the Owner Chose Montego Bay:
My husband and I are from Northern California. We went to Jamaica for vacation over 30 years ago when we were dating. We fell in love with the country, culture, food, music and the people of Jamaica. We decided to buy this home so that we would be able to one day retire and live on the island.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
My favorite ritual is sitting on the verandah overlooking the Caribbean, sipping on Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee while surfing the internet.
- Primary: +510 465-6028
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view verandah overlooking the pool and fabulous view of the sea
Pool room Private entrance
Backyard area 1/2 acre property with private outdoor dining area
Master bedroom w/ private bath & view of pool and sea
Private pool with view of the sea
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 21, 2014
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.