Beautiful Interior with a Gulf View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Pointe condo description
Grand Pointe was built on the very last lot before Perdido Pass. The property borders Perdido Pass to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the south. Every morning you will watch fishing boats make their way into the gulf as the sun rises over the waters of Perdido Pass and the Gulf. The boardwalk to the beach is accessed in the pool area of Grand Pointe. The boardwalk leads you to the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, there you will find umbrellas and beach chair rentals.
Just north of Grand Pointe, directly across Perdido Beach Blvd, is San Roc Cay Marina and Shops…a waterfront commercial development with 4 restaurants, shopping, boat rentals, and fishing charters!
Vacationing at Grand Pointe:
* Huge gulf and Perdido Pass side pool with a large sundeck and an outdoor hot tub!
* Indoor pool with all glass on the east side overlooking Perdido Pass – yes, a sunny indoor pool!!
* Indoor hot tub, sauna/steam rooms, fitness center, and bathrooms off these areas.
* Private and gated gulf side development;
* Two elevators:
* Low density development, less crowded than so many!!!
* Walk about 50 feet from the development to the jetty and enjoy some of the best fishing in the area.
* Short drive to area golf course, family fun (amusement parks, zoo, water park, mini golf), night life, wonderful gulf coast restaurants (walk to several), and shopping!!
Keywords: 3 bedroom, beach front
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring 2013: March 1 - May 21 $250/night w/4 night minimum ...$1575/week Summer 2013: May 22 - June 26 $275/night w/4 night minimum ...$2100/week Peak Summer: June 27 - Aug 3 $350/night w/4 night minimum ...$2100/week Fall: Aug 4 - Dec 3 $225/night w/4 night minimum ...$1400/week Winter 2013-2014: Dec 4 - Feb 29 $2000/month Additional Charges: $350 Refundable Reservation / Security Deposit, $120 Cleaning Fee and 11% Lodging Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.