Dollar Point Lakefront - Sandy Beach, Hot Tub, Pool & Tennis!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dollar Point house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. This lovely Dollar Point home is situated on a large lot with pines and cedar trees as well as flowers and areas all within walking distance to the HOA tennis courts and sandy beach. Outdoor living is incomparable with a large deck and patio furniture. Slip into the bubbling hot tub under the shimmering moon to ease your muscles from boating or skiing earlier in the day or walk directly onto the sunny, sandy beach from the back yard. Stepping inside this home is a most welcoming experience. The warmth of the great room easily accommodates quiet, intimate evenings in front of a large windows on the plush sofas and chairs or visiting and enjoying larger group of friends and family while the living room sports a flat screen TV and large fireplace. Meals are a pleasure to prepare and serve in the well-appointed and efficient kitchen and adjoining dining area. And finally, at day's end, seek refuge for a restful night's sleep in any one of the comfortably furnished and inviting bedrooms with linens that are soft and plush. You will realize views of the lake are magnificent upon retiring for the night or upon awakening to yet another memorable day at the lake!
Bedroom #1 King - Master
Bedroom #2 Queen with Trundle Bed
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Queen
Keywords: Lakefront, skiing, hiking, biking
- 5000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 0
- 5000 Square Feet 1 Buoy Stunning Lakefront with Sandy Beachfront - one of very few homes which have direct beachfront access in Dollar Point Lakeviews from Nearly All Rooms Hot Tub with Panoramic Lake Views Lovely Landscaped Yard with Large Deck with Patio Furniture & Gas BBQ Family Room: Wood Fireplace, Large Windows, Vaulted Ceiling, 42' Flat Screen TV/DVD Living Room: Large Windows, Large Stone Gas Fireplace, Wet Bar Dining Table Seats 8 - Breakfast Nook Table Seats 6 Brand New Bedding, Duvets, Down Comforters and Decorative Pillows on All Beds Newly Remodeled Bathrooms - Master Bath has Seperate Tub and Shower has Dual Heads Master Bedroom: Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace, Sitting Area Overlooking Lake, Stone Balcony, Vaulted Ceilings with Wood Beams TVs in All Bedrooms Wireless Internet 2 Car Garage with Level Driveway Approximately 100 yards from Tennis Courts and Entrance to HOA Beach (the street dead-ends here so the setting is ideal for kids)...moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Dollar Point HOA Amenities: Swimming Pool with Diving Board and Aqua Classes; Tennis Courts; BBQs; Play Area and Lawn; Private Beach with Volleyball Net and Tables (Open from mid-June to Labor Day Weekend - weather depending) 4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment; 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer:.................................$2000/Night $12,000/Week All Other Seasons:......................$1100/Night $6600/Week Christmas/Presidents:...................$1650/Night $9900/Week New Years:..............................$2200/Night $13,200/Week (7th Night FREE For All Seasons) Cleaning: $400 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at Dollar Point
- Nearest Ski: Squaw Valley USA at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Squaw Valley USA at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why Dollar Point:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Stunning Lake Views from Lakefront Property
Views from Deck, Access to Sandy Dollar Point HOA shared beach
Dollar Point Pool
Great deck with hot tub
Beach in front of house
Dollar Point HOA - Tennis Courts
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013