Beautiful Beachfront Villa in Prime La Marina Puerto Vallarta
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marina Vallarta villa description
Enjoy the beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta, while staying in the best location of Puerto Vallarta, Los Caracoles. It's a private and secure Condominium, that you can rest and have a great vacation.
* Is a gated property with 24/7 security guards.
* 2 floor property.
* The property is 700 meters.
* It has panoramic views of the ocean, the mountains, and downtown from every bedroom, as well as from the dining and kitchen; You can also see the airplanes depart.
* There's one bedroom in the first floor and three in the second floor.
* Every bedroom has its baths and closets.
* The three bedrooms that are on the 2nd floor have their own private balcony.
* 3 King beds and 2 Double queen beds.
* In the Den there are twins single beds with its own bath.
* The housekeeper is included, but she only cleans the whole place.
* It has its own infinity private pool and lounge chairs. There's also a community pool and restaurant.
* The community has basketball courts, tennis courts, and fitness center.
* There's Wi-fi in the villa and through out the community.
* It's less than a mile away from the international airport.
* It's close to the super market.
* There's a Golf course out of the community, but close by.
* Sleeps no more than 10 people.
* It's about 15 to 20 minutes to downtown shopping, dinning, and nightlife.
Keywords: Villa, beachfront, gated community, private house, quiet house.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 5.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Per night is $1,300.00 dlls. (From 1rst day to 3rd month, the rate is by night). After 3 months it counts as longterm: *note: pay light, gas, etc... *For 3 months: $9,000 dlls/month *For 6 months: $8,000 dlls/month. *For 12 months or more: $7,500 dlls/month. Thanksgiving $1600 dlls/night, Christmas & NYE (Dec 20th-Jan 6th) $2500 dlls/night Spring Break, Summer(july/august), & long weekends are $1,500 dlls/night. I require 50% deposit of rental fees to hold reservation dates. I require balance of rental fees to be paid 60 days prior to.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: My family lives in Guadalajara, and we travel to Puerto Vallarta at least twice in a year.
Why the Owner Chose Marina Vallarta:
We love the Beach and it's close to Guadalajara.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Laying out and relaxing by the pool all day.
- Primary: 523339545561
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of the villa.
Private pool and ocean's view.
Bedroom in the first floor.
Forth bedroom on the second floor.
Ocean's view from the balcony.
Front view of the villa.
Inside of the villa.
Second floor master bedroom.
Third bedroom on the second floor.
View of the community pool from the balcony.
Back view of the villa.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013